rear seat delete! hardtop

peteys101

Established Member
I will want one with the svt logo! Pm me when available

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

ls1pwr5

Established Member
i am interested in the rear seat delete, can it withstand weight on the bottom portion, and when are you going to come out with the svt logo on the center of the backing?

Jaystang2

Established Member
They are the same "strength" as the MMR kits which are not intended for anyone to sit on or anything heavy on it. It is for saving weight and also for that 2 seater look. But it is easily removable if you need to store something bigger inside
We are going to start looking for a way to do a cobra or svt on it pretty soon

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
so 80 for the whole thing including the top peice? i think just slapping a metal snake decal on the back would be awesome. someone is selling them here for like 20 bucks or something.

i will buy one soon i think. i will keep in touch! nice product

04mach17

Established Member
I'd be interested in one if it said SVT. Would be cool in different colors but I think a gray or silver svt would pretty much suit everyone!

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Just got mine today and got it in. I chose not to take the bolts out that hold the bracket for the child seats out. When I started to, I noticed that it would leave two large holes that I didn't feel like patching. You can see in one of the pics that I put the cover back over those two nuts. Overall, I like it. Good fit, light weight, and the color is nice. Here you go
IMG_1615_1.jpg

IMG_1616_1.jpg

Jaystang2

Established Member
thanks guys! we have black, but still have 3 more orders to make/ship before we start thinking about SVT logos! any advice on how you guys want them on there?

Satyr

Established Member
Got mine yesterday and just finished the install a few minutes ago. The match is very good, but I opted to leave the headrest piece in because, if left out, there is a top piece of bare metal left visible which I did not like.

Fitment seems quite good, as well. I will have some pictures up tomorrow. This is a very good alternative to some of the other light-weight kits that are available right now. Be forewarned: this is not meant to hold any weight at all. With mine installed, even putting a pair of shoes on it essentially caves the piece down and makes it look goofy. I am working on a way to give it some more stability from the underside, just haven't looked into it much yet.

All in all, a very nice piece for a great price. Thanks, OP.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Got mine yesterday and just finished the install a few minutes ago. The match is very good, but I opted to leave the headrest piece in because, if left out, there is a top piece of bare metal left visible which I did not like.

Fitment seems quite good, as well. I will have some pictures up tomorrow. This is a very good alternative to some of the other light-weight kits that are available right now. Be forewarned: this is not meant to hold any weight at all. With mine installed, even putting a pair of shoes on it essentially caves the piece down and makes it look goofy. I am working on a way to give it some more stability from the underside, just haven't looked into it much yet.

All in all, a very nice piece for a great price. Thanks, OP.

I did notice that it looked a little off without the headrest, but I wasn't too worried. Did you get the Velcro or bolt in?

Satyr

Established Member
I did notice that it looked a little off without the headrest, but I wasn't too worried. Did you get the Velcro or bolt in?

Velcro...but I am thinking about converting it to a bolt in on my own. I wasn't sure what material the board would be and figured velcro would be easier to adjust if it didn't fit properly, but since it is a lighter material and it fits well, I wish I would have opted for the bolt in. I actually think the bolt in one will fit a bit better, as it won't cause the floor piece to bow in the middle where it contacts the bolts.

Jaystang2

Established Member
hey guys, im happy you guys are pleased with it..Thanks for the quick feedback...
Yes these are for Weight savings and a clean look, not for holding heavy items! but the bottom part should put up easily you you can place items under in.
In the near future we well be offering :
-Thinker boards for those of you not looking for weight savings
-More colors (light grey,dark charcoal,black, and even custom colors)
-SVT LOGO
these additions will raise the price of coarse, but as you can tell were being very reasonable with our prices!

Fr_Gus

Established Member
Hello everyone.... I'm very happy to hear that you are pleased with the kit. I've worked hard on each one and test fit every single kit to make sure its a good fit! Our goal was to provide a light RSD kit that fits and at a good price. Justin and I road race so we wanted the lightest possible materials, but like he said, if you want to place light weight we offer a thicker board that still is light. I have two more orders to get out this week and once those are done I will begin to work on the logo kit and post pics asap! Thank you for your feedback, and let us know of any issues or things that we can do to improve our kit. We love Mustangs and want to not only provide the most affordable kit but a HIGH quality one! Thanks again.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Velcro...but I am thinking about converting it to a bolt in on my own. I wasn't sure what material the board would be and figured velcro would be easier to adjust if it didn't fit properly, but since it is a lighter material and it fits well, I wish I would have opted for the bolt in. I actually think the bolt in one will fit a bit better, as it won't cause the floor piece to bow in the middle where it contacts the bolts.

I just drilled holes there and ran the bolts through. Just have to make sure to drill in the right spots!

Users who are viewing this thread