rear seat delete! hardtop

Jaystang2

Established Member
Hey guys I have some custom rear seat delete for sale for a 99-04 mustang GT/V6/Cobra Hardtop
It matches the interior very well and looks very clean (dark grey)
saves close to 40 pounds off your mustang, and also looks much cleaner inside
price is $80 firm & you pay for shipping and ill pay paypal
(cost 150 at american muscle for similar setup)
text or email please 562 686 3001
[email protected]
34q3dc6.jpg

3m23pd3l05U35X15S1b7veb2e98937196148a.jpg

if anyone wants a different color or fabric, just let me know we can do it for a little extra!
-Justin

Last edited:

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
I will be the test dummy on this one. Just paid for one and I will hopefully have it in the car before the shootout at Bowling Green. I will report back on my thoughts. From what I have seen in pics and heard from the seller, it should be a nice piece.

Jaystang2

Established Member
it took lots of test fitting,cutting and finally looks great! we used adhesive to hold down the carpet. will be held down with strong velcro or we can make it bolt in..everyone has different preferences
-Justin

Last edited:

Jaystang2

Established Member
Yes sir, my friend and I wanted one that matches better than some of the other ones. We figured other people on the fourms might also and our goal was to sell it cheaper that anywhere else. We also used adhesive so the carpet doesn't come loose

Satyr

Established Member
Yes sir, my friend and I wanted one that matches better than some of the other ones. We figured other people on the fourms might also and our goal was to sell it cheaper that anywhere else. We also used adhesive so the carpet doesn't come loose

PM sent.

Jaystang2

Established Member
pms replied!
nate we could put a snake or svt on it for you, just give me more details...Pm me a rough idea of what your thinking and ill see what i can do!

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
I may be interested in this. Any way you could put an emblem or w/e on the delete kit? Maybe "SVT" or a snake?

if this rear seat delete kit comes with SVT centered in the rear section i would def be interested .. id need to see pics tho

looks great btw!

Jaystang2

Established Member
Hey guys first 3 orders are going out tomorrow and they are looking really good!!!
We are working on a "SVT" logo as a future option if there is enough interest?
Also were going to be offering different fabric colors and also thicker boards for those that are not concerned with weight savings
-Justin

Dragu1a

Established Member
i'm digging the SVT idea as well. keep us posted if you come up w/a test pic w/the logo in it.

Users who are viewing this thread