re introduction

Blackness03

Established Member
One of the best and worse nights of my life is when she attacked me like a psycho. The look on her face when they put the bracelets on her was epic. Of course she claimed I beat her up. So they took me in too. That part sucked...I never touched her. She also had no evidence of me beating her.
I was all scratched up on my neck and chest from her. So after a few hours of being interrogated I was released with no charges.
She had to be bailed out to the tune of 2500.00 got what she deserved.

I think we dated the same girl!

Glad you got it worked out. Horror stories like this are the reason I have no desire to get married. No idea how the courts think someone can live off that.

cbr repsol

Established Member
It's still not over but things are way better than they were. I've been to child support Court like 8 times this last year. She is always trying to sue me over support. Trying to get a modification for more when ever she can.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
How the hell can they take like 70% of your pay like that? What the reasoning? If it's to personal you don't have to answer.

cbr repsol

Established Member
They go by your income and percentage you have your kids. The court originally gave me like 38 percent because she was a stay at home mom. Her with no job and I made like 65k that year equal I'm hosed. If she would of had a income close or similar to mine it would of been much lower. So moral to the story is in cali. If your gonna get divorced do it before 10 years. You'll pay alimony but after 10 years it's a long term marriage and you pay support for life or until she remarries. But why would they when they getting 6-800 bucks for free.
Not all women are like this, I was just to young and dumb to see the red flags.

Users who are viewing this thread