Rave: 13COBRA..again

JJackson515

Established Member
Ordered another Truck through Nick back in April, and it just landed yesterday. I cant stress enough how easy Nick is to work with. As always, he had the paperwork ready to rock when I got down there. I was in and out under an hour, which included tuning his truck and calibrating his speedo.

Plans are to get past the additional boot block security that the 22 has on the pcm, tune it and drive it for a bit.

resize 1.jpg

resize 2.jpg

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Always a pleasure!

Thanks for making the trip down again.

Also, thanks for the extra ponies in my tow pig!

Last edited:

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
<patiently waiting for my Tremor.....from @13COBRA>

@JJackson515 do you plan to level it and switch out the 18" wheels/tires? That's the only thing I don't care for is how.....pizza cutter they look vs factory 20"

JJackson515

Established Member
<patiently waiting for my Tremor.....from @13COBRA>

@JJackson515 do you plan to level it and switch out the 18" wheels/tires? That's the only thing I don't care for is how.....pizza cutter they look vs factory 20"

Negative. I go through trucks to quickly to spend money on wheels/tires. I will usually tint it, throw a retrax on it, get ppf and ceramic, and this one I will probably get some parts paint matched. I will probably have this a year max. Nick already knows to order me a 23 dually when the order banks open to trade in my 21 dually.

Users who are viewing this thread