Rattle-can plasti-dipped my Viper

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
WOW! That is beyond gorgeous. One of the nicest body dips I've ever seen. The shop did a really great job.

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
Thanks for the comments, everyone! I'm definitely happy with it. I took it to a cars and coffee show today and there were lots of positive reactions and wonders of whether it was a wrap/dip/paint.

RSbeast

Established Member
I guess im against the grain on it. The wheels and the wrap made it look cheaper to me. Not my taste.

My94GT

Established Member
Stunning car and the more I see this gen viper the more I can’t think of any car I want more. They seem to be the perfect balance of power, style, and still some rawness.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I like it. Curious what it would look like sitting somewhere with some brake dust on the wheels and not in a glam shot.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Ran into this thread with a pitch fork and torch...still want to use them for the deception.

Car looks damn good, very BAB like.

I laughed so hard at this. I too came in here like WTF then completely changed my mind once the pics loaded. That color really pops on a Viper.

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
We do lots of wraps after people have "dippers" dip their car. I've not seen one ever look that good. It looks just like a well installed matte blue vinyl. Looks amazing!

The only negative thing I'll say is, have fun peeling it off between panels and door jams! I have nightmares of trying to get that stuff off to apply wrap.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks for the comments, everyone! I'm definitely happy with it. I took it to a cars and coffee show today and there were lots of positive reactions and wonders of whether it was a wrap/dip/paint.

One in WPB?

Did you park in the group of 4 or so Vipers near the back/northside?

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
So you don't drive it? lol

I do but not very much and it gets washed allllll the time.

We do lots of wraps after people have "dippers" dip their car. I've not seen one ever look that good. It looks just like a well installed matte blue vinyl. Looks amazing!

The only negative thing I'll say is, have fun peeling it off between panels and door jams! I have nightmares of trying to get that stuff off to apply wrap.

I've heard that and it has me worried! I guess I'll find out one day.

One in WPB?

Did you park in the group of 4 or so Vipers near the back/northside?

Yup, that was me.

Users who are viewing this thread