Rare 1996 Mystic Cobra Only 65K Immaculate!!!

BajaBoy

Established Member
GETTEUP said:
you know not only is your car absolutely friggin beautiful. you can tell that it has led a pampered life. if you're going to sell a vehicle, then this is how it should look.
great ad, with lots of very hi resolution pics really makes a buyer feel as though they could buy this car sight unseen. i know i would!!!! damn, damn, damn.
an no, i would NEVER eat off that engine..............i'd hate to get anything on it.

+1 ..wow..

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
That car is gorgeous! Goodluck with the sale, but you will miss your mystic when its gone...I do. :(

MysticVenom96

Established Member
50 BMG said:
Is the front bumper drilled for license plate?

No the front bumper has never had a front license plate, nice, smooth front bumper no holes drilled. I think the front license plate detracts from the beauty of the car. However I do have the bracket to, if you needed to mount it on.

dtd01svt

Established Member
Beautiful car man!!! Great ad. Great pics. Good luck.
And BTW- nice house!

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
MysticVenom96 said:
No the front bumper has never had a front license plate, nice, smooth front bumper no holes drilled. I think the front license plate detracts from the beauty of the car. However I do have the bracket to, if you needed to mount it on.

God no, please never do that ;-)

I have a customer interested in the car; we're looking at a few other examples but yours is leading the way.

I'll drop you a PM in a few days as I think your car may work out.

MysticVenom96

Established Member
I am going to be buying a new house soon, and would like to sell this before closing. I may consider offers, so send me a pm with your offer if you are interested.

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
MysticVenom96 said:
I am going to be buying a new house soon, and would like to sell this before closing. I may consider offers, so send me a pm with your offer if you are interested.

I'll drop you a line on Monday, hopefully this guy has it figured out by then.

50 Proof

Established Member
absolutely beautiful Mystic, excellent job with the photography too. It's not easy capturing all of those colors with a camera. I'm just curious about one thing, how do you drive it 65k miles without having one single scratch or chip anywhere? Was anything ever touched up/repainted on the car? I have a small blemish on my rear bumper but i'm afraid to get it fixed.

Last edited:

theponyfactor

Established Member
wow, just wow. that is an unbelievable car! I'm interested in it but I don't think I would be able to get anywhere with it before you sell it. Being as im leaving for a week tomorrow and then i'd have to talk it over with the parents. Whoever gets that is one lucky guy. cant imagine having something that beautiful in my garage.

(yay first post)

MysticVenom96

Established Member
I also am going to throw in this custom made 1:18 scale exact replica model painted with actual mystic paint!
1-11.gif

Last edited:

MysticVenom96

Established Member
50 Proof said:
I'm just curious about one thing, how do you drive it 65k miles without having one single scratch or chip anywhere? Was anything ever touched up/repainted on the car? I have a small blemish on my rear bumper but i'm afraid to get it fixed.

From the trip up from flordia to NY it got a few minor rock chips on the front bumper. So I had the front bumper repainted which wasnt cheap.That is the only thing that has been painted, In which they did a flawless Job and matches perfect!

50 Proof

Established Member
MysticVenom96 said:
That is the only thing that has been painted, In which they did a flawless Job and matches perfect!

Definately good to know, my biggest concern with my Mystic was having the paint match, but I can clearly see from yours that there aren't issues with that.

Bump for a beautiful Mystic. :beer:

MysticVenom96

Established Member
Thanks! A Mystic just sold on E-bay for $15K that had 60 K miles. So its just a matter of time...

Venomous Cobra

ballinn!!!
Established Member
throw it on ebay man...once my car sells i am 100% in the market for a mystic but dont really have 13k lol...anyways ttt for a beautiful well kept mystic :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread