Rare 1996 Mystic Cobra Only 65K Immaculate!!!

MysticVenom96

Established Member
Price With Chrome Bullits...$13,800/Firm
Price with the Stock Wheels...$12,800/Firm

Last edited:

MysticVenom96

Established Member
Heres some pics I just took in my garage. I put the stock wheels back on it. So you can see how nice shape they are. Tires only have 800 or so Miles on them.

Last edited:

A93CobraR

Established Member
All I gotta say about this car is BLING BLING!!! Bump for a very nice car!!! Man, I mean that is the cleanest Mystic I have ever seen. Are you sure that it doesn't have 65 miles on it not 65,000???

Last edited:

CobraJay

Established Member
Damn man! You really took care of that thing. I can't believe how clean it is. Looks better then new...Best of luck to ya!

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I just wanted to say, this is probably one of the best FS ads I've seen since I've been a member on SVTP.

MysticVenom96

Established Member
Thanks, I have put alot of time into making this ad. A rare mustang of this statute deserves a very detailed description, so people fully understand what they could be buying!

Last edited:

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
If I was in the market for another Cobra, there is only one thing that would keep me from buying this very car. And it's the fact that I have neither the time nor money the take care of that thing like it truly deserves. I've seen "Immaculate" in thread titles before. But never more accurately than this. Good luck with the sale.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
you know not only is your car absolutely friggin beautiful. you can tell that it has led a pampered life. if you're going to sell a vehicle, then this is how it should look.
great ad, with lots of very hi resolution pics really makes a buyer feel as though they could buy this car sight unseen. i know i would!!!! damn, damn, damn.
an no, i would NEVER eat off that engine..............i'd hate to get anything on it.

Users who are viewing this thread