Rant - I am dumb

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
ugh...

so i cleaned my garage out yesterday to make room for the Cobra for the upcoming winter.

i go to the store today and go to pull in the garage.....misjudged the available space and hit my ****ing snow blower. put a nice scratch in the door and broke the pass side mirror. **** my life. :cryying:

AM has a mirror for like $50...but that scratch isnt going to buff out. **** **** ****ity ****ing ****. :mj::mj::mj::mj::mj::mj::mj::mj::mj::mj::mj::mj::mj::mj::mj::mj::mj::mj::mj::mj:

ImThatGuy

Huffing Ether
Established Member
I feel for you, everyone has done something stupid like that at one time and unfortunately it does take some time to get over it. Good luck and hope it gets better for you. :)

Prototype007

Established Member
Paint was great on my Cobra, then a th350 transmission "came into contact" with the back bumper.

Left a nice deep scratch.

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
my car isnt the perfect example of a Cobra but it is/ was pretty nice. 53k miles, non stock items are plugs, oil filter, oil, air filter, windshield wiper fluid, 03/04 cloth top. ugh....

its not like i was hauling ass in to the garage, i was going like two or something. at least theres no dent i guess. the mirror assy is easy enough to replace at least.

rdsnk46

Established Member
Pushed my car onto my trailer after destroying a axel at the strip, going up the ramps my buddy tripped. I tried to keep the car from rolling back with my hip and spider'd the clear coat on my bumper cover......I feel you pain

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
I was backing mine into a space that was roped off for Mustangs. As I was backing up, I misjudged the rope holder, a pole set in a bucket of cement. I scratched the paint, and dimpled the panel slightly. The scratch came out, but the dimple is still there.

whyxitx

Established Member
my front and rear bumper are trashed. I personally dropped my spoiler on my quarter panel and left a big dent in it.. pisses me off every time i look at it.

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
i appreciate the support guys. its a bit comforting knowing im not the only one whos human. lol.

1997Slobrah

No
Established Member
I've backed into my own car in my driveway and put a solid hole in the bumper. Nice $750 screw up.

Just this morning was backing into my space at work... knew I was already back too far... kept going for some stupid a** reason. Hit the sign. Solid scratch and dimple. Your pain, I feel.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
I've backed into my own car in my driveway and put a solid hole in the bumper. Nice $750 screw up.

Just this morning was backing into my space at work... knew I was already back too far... kept going for some stupid a** reason. Hit the sign. Solid scratch and dimple. Your pain, I feel.

OMG that really sucks, why did you keep rolling back then??

Prototype007

Established Member
I had a buddy that wrecked two of his cars at once. His mom borrowed one of his cars and had it parked around the side of his home. He went to back his other car around and plowed the front bumper once he made the turn. Worst part was he had both cars re painted in less than a years time.

1997Slobrah

No
Established Member
^ thats what i did. got a brand new car, backed it into my older car. got the bumper replaced and painted a few months ago. and ****ed it up again today. winning

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I usually put my trashcan on the grass next to the driveway but the neighbor had so many branches piled up there I had to put in the driveway...half asleep leaving for work and backed right into that bitch (back when I had the lightning). Thankfully the paintless dent removal guy got it out but still sucked

Users who are viewing this thread