Ranger Raptor versus Bronco Raptor pricing

Mackie

Established Member
Using the Ford price configurator for a 2024 Ranger Raptor shows $59K for a loaded Ranger Raptor. The configurator for a 2024 Bronco Raptor shows $98K.
37" tires, suspension and hard top aside, almost $40K difference for the same 4 door body on frame platform, same powertrain, similar interior (Ranger 'may' be nicer) coming down the same (now idle) assembly line?

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
thats nuts. sort of like how Wrangler 392 cost the same or more(with mark ups) than TRX with blown hemi.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I've been around both quite a bit. The BRaptor is a far more competent off-roader and a far more aggressive package than the Ranger Raptor. The Ranger Raptor is going to be 100% better to live with on a daily basis. The difference between the original BRaptor base price ($68,500) and the Ranger Raptor seems about right to me.

Mackie

Established Member
I've been around both quite a bit. The BRaptor is a far more competent off-roader and a far more aggressive package than the Ranger Raptor. The Ranger Raptor is going to be 100% better to live with on a daily basis. The difference between the original BRaptor base price ($68,500) and the Ranger Raptor seems about right to me.
Are you saying the BRaptor MSRP went up $30K? It seems there is a big gap between the similar platforms. A Wildtrack with a slightly detuned 3.0L with quiet exhaust would and increased tow rating would fit the bill for many.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Are you saying the BRaptor MSRP went up $30K? It seems there is a big gap between the similar platforms. A Wildtrack with a slightly detuned 3.0L with quiet exhaust would and increased tow rating would fit the bill for many.

Last time I checked, BRaptor base MSRP increased $18,000 from when I bought mine. I'm not sure what it is now.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
I’m wondering when the hell these things are gonna start hitting lots.. I have an order in and dealer can’t tell me anything about potential production dates. I’m sure the strike isn’t helping things, but original guesses were late summer ‘23. Hopefully it’s not another 2yr wait like the Bronco was

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I’m wondering when the hell these things are gonna start hitting lots.. I have an order in and dealer can’t tell me anything about potential production dates. I’m sure the strike isn’t helping things, but original guesses were late summer ‘23. Hopefully it’s not another 2yr wait like the Bronco was

Well, the plant is shut down now. So I wouldn't expect anything for quite a while.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Well, the plant is shut down now. So I wouldn't expect anything for quite a while.
I guess the silver lining is not getting a new truck in the winter in the NorthEast and immediately coating it with salt.. haha.

Users who are viewing this thread