c4d856c05b5aa1c2cf61d46e7c225be0.jpg
24aad064631aac943fa557410df8f81d.jpg
509e2f08f972817743fc2bf29abf2b14.jpg

9e0ff3d68b0b13fd5de14fa513e85125.jpg

3a39a28c6058e5a06f010789ba14e450.jpg

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
MARYVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Gun manufacturer Smith & Wesson hosted a grand opening of its new Tennessee headquarters Saturday after moving from its longtime home in Massachusetts to a more gun-friendly state.

The company built a new 650,000-square feet (60,387-square meters) headquarters in Maryville, Tennessee, as part of a $125 million relocation plan announced in 2021. Tours were offered at the new facility on Saturday.

The gunmaker had been located in Springfield, Massachusetts, since the mid-19th century, but company officials have said legislative proposals in that state would prohibit them from manufacturing certain weapons. Massachusetts is known to have some of the country’s strictest gun laws.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/s...6d6bac475a08ec2&ei=11&fullscreen=true#image=2

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
So long story short...

My buddy, actually one of my best friends( i have maybe 2) fell 30ft from his tree stand on my farm tonight.

What i know:
He called me, no clue where he was, 20 mins i found him

He broke his back, ribs on his left side, pos loc with head trauma, bleeding from his left ear and nose...i suspect he dropped lung on his left or a spleen lac or rupture

Called me peeps...them called again for a helo...they landed in my back yard

Ive ran 1000 codes...its fine..
...but this is my brother from another mother...i did what i do for living and am covered in his blood and im not ok this time

MG0h3

Established Member
So long story short...

My buddy, actually one of my best friends( i have maybe 2) fell 30ft from his tree stand on my farm tonight.

What i know:

He broke his back, ribs on his left side, pos loc with head trauma, bleeding from his left ear and nose...i suspect he dropped lung on his left or a spleen lac or rupture

...but this is my brother from another mother...i did what i do for living and am covered in his blood and im not ok this time

Damn man. Are you able to go to the trauma center?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
So long story short...

What i know:

Holy shit. Hope both of you will be ok.

Timely post, I bought a bag of ropes and fall harnesses for the boys, time to have another talk about using the damned things

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
So long story short...

What i know:

I'm hoping this will turn out alright for you and your buddy. I know what you mean by having that 1 or 2 good friends. The kind that would drop everything and come help if you asked for it. I have exactly 2 and I've known them both since a was a young kid.

Hang tough, he's going to need your support. We may not be with you physically, but you SVTP brothers have your back. Let us know if you need anything.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Funny part about last night...the first guy on scene was young and he looked scared as hell. I told in charge of this scene and tell your boys that than gimmie your radio, grab my pack out of my side by side, smd find a flare ad far as you can then get back here. As he was gone i heard the helo and i called em and you see that flare? Stand her on he tail and put down right there!

The crew was talkin to me as wr loaded him and the pilot goes you were military werent ya? I was yup..
Nice to see you fly with balls lol

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Hoping for the best for your bud. I’ve never even seen a 30’ deer stand. 12-14’ is enough for me, and that even feels like too much.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
So long story short...

What i know:

Best wishes for your buddy.

Users who are viewing this thread