1689513184672.jpeg

1689513195050.jpeg

1689513205120.jpeg

1689513214998.jpeg

1689513225441.jpeg

1689513234449.jpeg

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
We had a Whirlpool fridge, bought the 5 year extended warranty, good thing we did, in 5 years we had techs out at least 10 times mostly for the freezer failing. They finally did a cash ( pro rated ) replacement. Never again. Funny thing is My daughter has the same fridge and it still works flawless.
Also had a Whirlpool Dishwasher that I had to replace a lot of parts on,- feel free to comment ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Bullitt1448

Established Member
We had a Whirlpool fridge, bought the 5 year extended warranty, good thing we did, in 5 years we had techs out at least 10 times mostly for the freezer failing. They finally did a cash ( pro rated ) replacement. Never again. Funny thing is My daughter has the same fridge and it still works flawless.
Also had a Whirlpool Dishwasher that I had to replace a lot of parts on,- feel free to comment ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
We have a Whirlpool fridge, it’s approaching 5 years old, it has never skipped a beat.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Lol at my eldest daughter (just turned 13)
Her: wow dad...thats a short haircut
Me: thats my summer high and tight baby
Her: boys dont usually go that short...thas short..i dont like it that short, i like a little fluff in your hair
Me: well honey, im not a boy
Her: yes you are
Me: i havnt been a boy for a long time i am a man, we dont have "fluffy hair" usually...
Her: well its too short i dont like it
My wife: damn mike youre getting gray.. but nice hair cut old man
Me: well i live in a house with three women soooo..
My daughter: you said im not a woman yet...
Me: i know what i ****in said the other day!...

Hate em all...sorta

Last edited:

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Lol at my eldest daughter (just turned 13)
Her: wow dad...thats a short haircut
Me: thats my summer high and tight baby
Her: boys dont usually go that short...thas short..i dont like it that short, i like a little fluff in your hair
Me: well honey, im not a boy
Her: yes you are
Me: i havnt been a boy for a long time i am a man, we dont have "fluffy hair" usually...
Her: well its too short i dont like it
My wife: damn mike youre getting gray.. but nice hair cut old man
Me: well i live in a house with three women soooo..
My daughter: you said im not a woman yet...
Me: i know what i ****in said the other day!...

Hate em all...sorta

Generally (not always) when a guy gets 2 or more girls and no boys, it seems like the universe is punishing him for his prior misdeeds.

The estrogen level of the house must be off the charts.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Random Shit....wife owns a 20 Jeep Wrangler. Instead of dropping it off for an oil change I just did it. Usually not worth my time to go buy the oil/filter and spend the time to do it then drop off the old oil but I felt froggy. Lord her Jeep is easy. The oil pan plug is so low it's just begging to be fondled. Her oil filter is at the top of the engine...weird. It's a plastic housing that has a replaceable filter...different. Literally a 15m job at the most. I wish my Raptor was this easy.

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Random Shit....wife owns a 20 Jeep Wrangler. Instead of dropping it off for an oil change I just did it. Usually not worth my time to go buy the oil/filter and spend the time to do it then drop off the old oil but I felt froggy. Lord her Jeep is easy. The oil pan plug is so low it's just begging to be fondled. Her oil filter is at the top of the engine...weird. It's a plastic housing that has a replaceable filter...different. Literally a 15m job at the most. I wish my Raptor was this easy.
Same here. Once I saw how easy it was, I decided I'd take over duties. I still end up jacking it though so I can rotate the tires.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Generally (not always) when a guy gets 2 or more girls and no boys, it seems like the universe is punishing him for his prior misdeeds.

The estrogen level of the house must be off the charts.
Its bad bro...and yes im being punished for my past

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I truly hate changing the oil pn my f150...my cobra and wifes fusion is easy ad pie

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Its bad bro...and yes im being punished for my past
Yup, and then they all end up having the same cycle from what I hear!

I must have done just enough good things earlier in life to avoid the punishment as I got a boy right off the bat.

We'll likely see next year if round 2 is easy mode (boy) or hard mode (girl).

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Yup, and then they all end up having the same cycle from what I hear!

I must have done just enough good things earlier in life to avoid the punishment as I got a boy right off the bat.

We'll likely see next year if round 2 is easy mode (boy) or hard mode (girl).
My lab and i are the only dudes in the house lol

Users who are viewing this thread