Random Shit Thread

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Almost 13
My baby is almost 12 and is starting to act like a girl. Sucks.
149881.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Simply wondering how many more years before I go through the same thing.

You are F'd in the A especially with a girl. Me? I don't have any and thank god because I'd be the Italian who pulls out the large knife as I am cooking and scares the boy.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
At my daughters dance recital now...please to report no trannies lol

But 2 people (mother and daughter) out of 250 or so wearing masks...cloth ones lol

The same two people as last year lol

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
You are F'd in the A especially with a girl. Me? I don't have any and thank god because I'd be the Italian who pulls out the large knife as I am cooking and scares the boy.
Dude its terrible...my lab and i are the only men in the house

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
Simply wondering how many more years before I go through the same thing.

Just remember that all boys are dirtbags and none of them are good enough for your baby girl.
If the dirtbag is man enough to shake your hand give him the 'ol crusher grip and give him a blank stare into his eyes. I try to give the impression that there isn't a level of depravity that is off limits if any harm comes to my little girl while she is with him.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Just remember that all boys are dirtbags and none of them are good enough for your baby girl.
If the dirtbag is man enough to shake your hand give him the 'ol crusher grip and give him a blank stare into his eyes. I try to give the impression that there isn't a level of depravity that is off limits if any harm comes to my little girl while she is with him.
Try this: when you first meet and shake his hand, pull him in close and whisper "I'm not afraid to go back to prison".

jessie_sanders

Established Member
My best friends little girl is six months younger than mine. I'm trying to talk him into doing what Martin Lawrence and will Smith did in bad boys 2.

"You ever made love to a man"

Users who are viewing this thread