Random Shit Thread

VegasMichael

Established Member
Hope she checked into the quarantine expenses here in the states before she pulled the trigger.
Update on my sister's horse purchase in Ireland back in February.
It turned into quite the fiasco like most things do these days.
It took forever to get a vet in Ireland to examine the horse before okaying its export.
Then there was a long wait to get the horse boarded for passage.
Turns out the pony had to be shipped to Belgium first and then put on a special plane.
The plane landed at JFK airport and was then taken and quarantined upstate for a few days until my sister from PA could get a trailer to go up and get it.
Everything ended up fine.
But then last week my sis got bucked from her other horse and broke her wrist and collarbone.
Every time I think about her getting on a horse I think about how Christopher Reeves ended up.
I'm a worrier. Always have been.

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I heard a statistic once, don't know if it is true or not, but it claimed that there were more deaths per mile traveled on Horseback than by any other means.
It is believable when you consider how many miles are traveled by Airplane and Automobile each and every day compared to Horseback.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Update on my sister's horse purchase in Ireland back in February.
It turned into quite the fiasco like most things do these days.
It took forever to get a vet in Ireland to examine the horse before okaying its export.
Then there was a long wait to get the horse boarded for passage.
Turns out the pony had to be shipped to Belgium first and then put on a special plane.
The plane landed at JFK airport and was then taken and quarantined upstate for a few days until my sister from PA could get a trailer to go up and get it.
Everything ended up fine.
But then last week my sis got bucked from her other horse and broke her wrist and collarbone.
Every time I think about her getting on a horse I think about how Christopher Reeves ended up.
I'm a worrier. Always have been.
My grandmother, mom and one aunt had horses growing up and **** that over priced nonsense.

That whole mess reminds me of my cousins mastiff that came from Germany or something like that during Covid. That poor dog spent like 6 months of his life traveling to get here due to various BS and then whoever was supposed to get him declined because one of his balls didn’t drop. My cousin got a sweet deal on him though lol

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
1684053057015.jpeg

1684053067624.jpeg

1684053081058.jpeg

1684053092259.jpeg

1684053103669.jpeg

1684053113582.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread