Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

1711639937163.jpeg

Bag must be for his balls.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
And who can forget this one? Every once in a while a dude would lose his balance and end up hard straddling a bar and getting his nuts crushed.
View attachment 1834367
Yes i did...lol
Got a solid concussion on one once too lol

The geodome was cool as well!. But flyin on the giant swing set was my fav...cant believe i survived some of those crashes without breakin something

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
My quik latch project.

Black 99/01 had no mounting tabs at all, now it’s set up to run 2 quik latches in each side.

The stock bumper I’m trying out leaving the mounting tabs and putting a quik latch through the center of that plate to see how it holds.

Ill pick one if the two methods for the gray 99/01 cobra bumper

IMG_3841.jpeg

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
My quik latch project.

Black 99/01 had no mounting tabs at all, now it’s set up to run 2 quik latches in each side.

The stock bumper I’m trying out leaving the mounting tabs and putting a quik latch through the center of that plate to see how it holds.

Ill pick one if the two methods for the gray 99/01 cobra bumper

I left the mounting tabs in on mine They help with alignment of the quiklatch. You can just feed the studs through the fender, they line everything up, and it snaps into place.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I left the mounting tabs in on mine They help with alignment of the quiklatch. You can just feed the studs through the fender, they line everything up, and it snaps into place.

thats how it was done in the thread I found on here.

I dont really wanna drill out the rivets and remove the bracket when they're in excellent shape. Playing around with that black bumper that has no mounting tabs (like the pieces to mount the bracket too are gone) it's a bit of a pain in the ass to make it line up just right. I'll finish fitting the stock bumped that way this weekend just to see if anything throws me off before I start making 3/4" holes in a cobra bumper cover.

Users who are viewing this thread