Random Picture Thread

blk02edge

Established Member
The 2RS Clubsport. Another work of art.

also, got invited to a private track to drive a few Vintage Can Am cars, one of which is a Ferrari 712. Life will be complete.
20220610_131544.jpg

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I’ve never seen model cars with registration stickers on the windshield. I have however seen some bad ass shops that had bars/cabins etc in them…

Yeah found a higher resolution version and the shelves in the back are full of miniatures. So unless this is some inception shit I guess that guy has a cabin in his garage.

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
I’ve never seen model cars with registration stickers on the windshield. I have however seen some bad ass shops that had bars/cabins etc in them…
Diorama, look at dude's arm/hand on the cabin-gas station porch railing.

BlackHrtStang

METAL!
Established Member
That is a classic dealership that is actually just down the road from me in New Braunfels tx!

NICE! Do you have a photo of it?

This is the one that I would LOVE to own. Just the way it sits! As much as I liked my '70, my favorite year by far is the '69. Interior wise on this one, I'd want bucket seats and a console. This one, just looking at it, makes my heart pound.

589dc2fce5b37cc39bebd8f863b5384b--plymouth-road-runner-skulls.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
No, it's not a scale model scene. It's a garage with what looks like a to-scale figure/mannequin. A local guy did something similar in his commercial garage. If you look at the rest of the vehicles and the wooden shop you can tell it's not a scale model scene.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah he's been around a bit, saw him at Indian and US 1 last week but couldn't get a pic.

Users who are viewing this thread