Random pics of the toys I have had over the years

shamrock216

Established Member
Thought I would post up some pics of the many various autos and toys I have owned over the last maybe decade!! I dont have pics of some of the stuff from a long time ago but here goes...

Current: 99 GT Cobra Powered and Blown
IMG_1110.jpg

2004 SRT-10
IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0330.gif

01 TJ
IMG_7827.jpg

IMG_7814.jpg

01 Lightning
IMG_4543.gif

Side4.gif

03 Lightning (only pic I could find)
svtf15040.gif

05 ZX12R
Side-1.gif

Rear3.jpg

06 R6 and 05 Raptor
R6Raptor28.jpg

MyR6at29.jpg

raptorfront28.jpg

07 CanAm Outlander 800
MagazineCover20.jpg

07 Street Bob (picking up saturday)
07StreetBobFront.gif

05 Tahoe (wife's)
sideangle.gif

roadracer247

Established Member
Sick Jeep!

How was it owning that SRT-10 truck? I always heard really mixed reviews on those trucks...

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Which did you like better the SRT10 or the Lightning? When my dad traded his 01 on his SRT10 he went back a week later and bought the Lightning back. It's still in the garage the SRT10 is long gone.

XtraTQ

Established Member
Looks like you've had some nice toys over the years!

CraigsSnake

Established Member
I love the SRT-10's. I almost bought one, just a signature away, but got the cobra instead. I was going to go back the next day and finish up the deal with the srt-10, but I spotted the cobra and decided to test drive it and I fell in love. At the time I had a 99 Firebird and a 05 quad cab ram, so I didn't need another truck anyway.

04SVTF

Established Member
How the hell did you wheel that TJ with the stock tie rod.....and drive that thing with the stock damper?

gsxrj

Established Member
How'd you like the R6? I had an 03 gsxr 600 before and I hate my 07 R6. The thing is absolutely gutless before 10k rpm.

shamrock216

Established Member
I loved the SRT10.. It was definitely different and you dont see one very often. I was a lotta fun to drive because of the stick and it felt faster then the lightnings I have had because it was bigger! I think my 01 Lightning was faster and definitely easier to run against people because of the auto. I got rid of the truck because the values on them were dropping severely and I didn't want to be stuck in it, plus, it got 8mpg around town and the up-keep is real expensive too... If it was between a Lightning and an SRT10, I would go with the Lightning every time! The lightnings are a little cheaper and so much cheaper to make them go faster!

The sale of the SRT10 afforded me the option to get the Mustang (faster than the SRT10) and the Harley also!!!

I loved that R6! I wish I would have kept it.. It was a torture rack though, I was 27 at the time I had it and i could only handle about an hour before I was ready to get off it.. The ZX12R was much more comfortable but I'm going with the Harley so I can cruise a little more and take my wife with me..

Ill have to update this thread over the years, I change vehicles alot!! I want to try to hang on to the Mustang for at least a year because it is so cheap but when i do get rid of it I will be getting a terminator or another Lightning.

Users who are viewing this thread