Ran a Supra today and ............

MightyMo

Established Member
Supra sucks, so did the driver!

I challenge any Supra in the Charleston area to a race! Track only..
I prefer documentation so everyone can see just how bad I would kick a supra's a$$ !

M-Phibian

Established Member
Great kill! I love the stories on this board:)

I don't want to hijack the thread, but this brings up a question; I'm aware that the '03 Cobra has the "best bang for the buck" IRT performance compared to the other new cars out there, but is it also the most moddable for the money as well? I see a lot of sigs with over 450RWHP for your guys' cars...how is this compared to some of the Supras out there? I mean, I know that anyone with enough money can get serious power from most cars, but is it less expensive for you guys to make that kind of power than it is for the Supra guys?

Also, do you guys think we're going to start seeing an influx of >500RWHP WRX Sti's and EVO's (SRT-4's even) soon? It seems that any of these new FI cars that are coming out have the ability to be seriously modded for a relatively low price. Thanks in advance.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
> but ill still kick your ass and nebody else who wants a peice

I want a piece. I prefer going from a dig, but a race from a roll is fine too.

predator

Established Member
Originally posted by M-Phibian
Great kill! I love the stories on this board:)

I don't want to hijack the thread, but this brings up a question; I'm aware that the '03 Cobra has the "best bang for the buck" IRT performance compared to the other new cars out there, but is it also the most moddable for the money as well? I see a lot of sigs with over 450RWHP for your guys' cars...how is this compared to some of the Supras out there? I mean, I know that anyone with enough money can get serious power from most cars, but is it less expensive for you guys to make that kind of power than it is for the Supra guys?

Also, do you guys think we're going to start seeing an influx of >500RWHP WRX Sti's and EVO's (SRT-4's even) soon? It seems that any of these new FI cars that are coming out have the ability to be seriously modded for a relatively low price. Thanks in advance.

What you heard...and what you see is right. For $1-$1.5k I can easily make the kind of horsepower you are reading about. Probably more. Friends of mine who own Supras are spending many... many times that to just keep up.

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
Originally posted by treynor
> but ill still kick your ass and nebody else who wants a peice

I want a piece. I prefer going from a dig, but a race from a roll is fine too.

how bout you race from a dig, and I come rolling by you at 60mph and then you kick it when I'm next to you ;)

Pure Vennom

Established Member
Sweet! I love hearing how the Cobra's kill other cars. I am always hearing (locally) how fast the the Supra's are, the older Eclipse's, the Z350's and all the other rice, also how fast the Vette is....... this is 11 sec that is 12 sec. How cares.... I know these cars are fast, I am reminded by it each time I drive mine. I know that there are high achivers in each one of these car catagories at the track but the average local car owner can't come close to the 2003 Modified Cobra.

Great Story!!! There are those who doubt the quickness of these cars... but those of us who drive them know they are most definately fast!!!!

Keep the stories comming.

Silver 03 Cobra

suprafied69, grow up. You're probably the same supra owner that got served up in the original post. If you're not, then you're both jerks :loser: .

sst760

Established Member
good kill the supra guy deserves that beating,

any u 03 guys out there in san diego, havent been bit yet but like to see what happens, most the 03 i see here are driven by old guys

Blade

Just browsing....
Established Member
Nice kill T3. I hate those clowns who give all Supra owners a bad reputation. I'm probably atypical since I came from the Mustang world, but my car is still several mods away from even messing with stock 03/04 Cobras.

Kev

Users who are viewing this thread