Ran a Supra today and ............

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
Off worky today, such a nice day today, took the Cobra to Sears to pick up a c-clamp-couple of grinding wheels etc to begin another top secret mod, this time to the irs. Anyway was heading home minding my own business when low and behold it happens again.
This black Supra (don't know what year, looks mean) comes flying by me and moving away fast, as he passes me, he gives me the down thumb and honks. Even though I heard a growl from under my hood :gt: (snake is pissed) I let it go. :lol:
Well the old saying what ever comes around goes around came true because at my exit I stopped at the amoco to refuel ($1.79 - 93 octane) and guess whos there .... Mr.Supra ....
So I'm putting fuel in when he comes walking past me heading in to pay and he says shaking his head.
"Dude get yourself a real car my Supra would chew your mustang up and spit it out". I came back with my favorite line "Oh please don't hurt me Mr. Bad Man". He looks at me kinda dumb founded and continues in to pay and by the time he returns I am finishing up waiting on my receipt to print at the pump. He comes by me again and says "Wanna go", I give him a yes nod and we start em up and head back out to the highway.
So we head north on I-81 where there is a nice long stretch of straight highway, we get lined up at about sixty and he points to me then honks once - twice ... and friggin takes off ... WTF. I'm in 3rd and light up the afterburners, he's got the jump on me by quite a bit but by the top of 3rd I've reeled him in, when I crack 4th I go by him and as I do I return the favor by giving him the thumbs down. I continue to pull away and by the top of 4th I'm 2-3 cars ahead, I crack 5th and just rocket ahead extending my lead that's now 4-5 car lengths before shutting down at 145.
:lol: :lol:
We slow down fast, he rolls down his window and starts yelling "let's go again, let's go again", so we line up again this time at about 40, this time I point to him and honk - honk - honk and it's on, I'm in 2nd and immediately pull ahead, crack 3rd and just left him, by the top of 3rd he had given up.
:lol: :lol:
I shut it down and he goes flying by me and doesn't even look over or give a thumbs up. I'm thinking, "Yeh that's right Mr.Supra you've just been Terminated, make sure you tell your buddies about this kill story".
:bash: What an A$S

Jerky

Sum Sum Bling Bling
Established Member
Wow, great kill, great story! Kick his a$$ seabass!!!

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Forbidden Snake

Established Member
Nice kill.... Gotta love them Supra kills... I've personally killed two and have been killed by the same two before. Supras are definitely fun highway cars to run with.

(The guy was most likely BPU'd on stock twins running pump fuel. Race fuel would of put up a lot better fight)

03 COBRA SB

Rocky Mtn. SVT Cobra
Established Member
"Yeh that's right Mr.Supra you've just been Terminated, make sure you tell your buddies about this kill story".
:bash: What an A$S [/B]

great kill T-3:lol: hey i noticed you have the same shifter set up as i do. i think it is the best mod you can do before the under-hood goodies:coolman: it is like night and day!:burnout:

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Excellent kill, T3. I have yet to earn my first Supra kill. Or death, for that matter. The anticipation...

> ...c-clamp-couple of grinding wheels...top secret mod...to the irs.

Sounds like a bushing kit install =>)

Orange Poison

Established Member
So I'm putting fuel in when he comes walking past me heading in to pay and he says shaking his head.

What an immature jerk off. I hear allot of people say good things about Supras and their owners, and I'm sure there are allot of respectable ones out there.

But I'm sorry to say, this particular guy sounded like a glorified RICER and an ignorant dumbass. I'm glad you kicked his dick in the dirt.

Way to go T3.

Last edited:

IUP99snake

The Shocker
Established Member
My buddy's got a single turbo supra. He used to eat me up (with street and race gas). But, he doesent know about the huffer thats going on tomorrow! I cant wait to see his face when I unleash the fury on his hair-dryer.

-Homer

predator

Established Member
Nice kill T3! Once I get a few planned mods installed I will be happy to join you. Not that you need the help, but I figure that if Mr Supra gets cooked by two snakes in a row....if he is feeling so froggy....he might want to trade his oversized cooker in. I am east of you in F'burg.

predator

Established Member
Nice kill T3! Once I get a few planned mods installed I will be happy to join you. Not that you need the help, but I figure that if Mr Supra gets cooked by two snakes in a row....if he is feeling so froggy....he might want to trade his oversized cooker in. I am east of you in F'burg.

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
Thanks Guys ...

What is most amazing to me is almost everytime something like this happens I am not even looking for it, just minding my own business and I feel like these bully types want to go beat up on the unsuspecting. Then they get mad when a can of woop-ass is opened and directed at them ...

:beer:

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
Originally posted by ox03
Excellent kill, T3. I have yet to earn my first Supra kill. Or death, for that matter. The anticipation...

> ...c-clamp-couple of grinding wheels...top secret mod...to the irs.

Sounds like a bushing kit install =>)

Yes hope to do tomorrow

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
Re: Re: Ran a Supra today and ............

Originally posted by clldreese
great kill T-3:lol: hey i noticed you have the same shifter set up as i do. i think it is the best mod you can do before the under-hood goodies:coolman: it is like night and day!:burnout:

Agreed, The pro 5.0, mgw adj handle and mgw T-handle is for me the best set-up I have used to-date. Cracking gears is oh so easy!!

Users who are viewing this thread