Ran a new gen wrx...

Rem152

Established Member
Today on my way back from house hunting came across a red new gen wrx not sure of the year I'm guessing 2014 or 2015. He was riding my *** until we came to a light that was a long stretch of road and nothing in sight so he swerves quickly in the other lane. I slowly rolled out as the light turned green and could here him get on it. I mashed the pedal got a little squirly cause of the kenne bell and my Michelin Pilot Super Sports which happened to be 295 still had no effect. Grabbed second chirped the tires and basically put a freight train on him. He never pulled up to give a thumbs up he grabs a right turn going like 40 (sore loser). All in all it was a fun run.

I wish that my lower and upper control arms and adjustable panhard bar were installed already caught some crappy wheel hop.

Rem152

Established Member
Right now 2.6 Kenne Bell... BBK Long Tube Headers... X-Pipe... 3 in pipes...with no cats running to flow masters... Currently put a healthy 440 to the wheels on a conservative tune I was pushing 498 on a smaller pulley for awhile, but I didn't want to grenade my motor. However I will be pulling it and forging the internals and doing an all out to to push more. My goal now is to dial in the suspension and long term goals get into the 10's. Time and Money or really more like Money and Money lol

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
Uh, still haven't said what kind of car you have. If its a terminator you already got forged internals bro

Rem152

Established Member
My apologies for not clarifying that part 06 3v 4.6... I wish I terminator I never understood why Ford forged the internals only on the 03-04 I thought R&D would have realized they had a winning combination with that and carried in over into the S-197 platform.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
My apologies for not clarifying that part 06 3v 4.6... I wish I terminator I never understood why Ford forged the internals only on the 03-04 I thought R&D would have realized they had a winning combination with that and carried in over into the S-197 platform.

Money, forged internals cost more. I don't think Ford has any forged bottom ends running N/A friendly compression so it wouldnt be just carrying over.

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
Pardon my ignorance but can you put new rear lower control arms on a Terminator or is it set up different since it's an independant rear? I put some $90 J&M rear lowers on my 2012 GT, an adjustable panhard and relocation brackets and it made a world of difference in traction

HandBanana

Established Member
Um, if it was a 03-04 with a 2.6 KB making only 440 wheel, issues.

I just witnessed an 03 cobra with a 2.6 KB make exactly that two weeks ago at Street Car Takeover. Dude claimed 650whp before it was strapped on the dyno. Thing sounded like it was far from healthy. Then he ran his mouth to a TVS 5.bro and got freight trained.

Users who are viewing this thread