RAMPAGE vs. EVANS ufc 114

goody03

i need more mods
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhV9Q5wmmLQ"]YouTube- UFC 114: Rampage vs Evans Preview[/nomedia]

who do you guys like for this one?

i got rampage on this one :beer:

Svtracer

Established Member
so do i man its going to be a good one.. i hope. It should be since now everyone knows you get made an example of if you do what anderson silva did in dubai.

4stang6

Established Member
+1 on rashad.He's been training extremly hard,And he knows he has to be training hard for someone like rampage,I believe rash will win because of his speed,quickness in reaction and wrestling background his been practicing..rampage might get lucky enough to hit him with 1 hard right and thats it....But i believe rashad will be able to see it coming...RASHAD FTW

RedfireSVT

Established Member
i hope rampage wins but he's been spending to much time making movies and i don't think he's the same fighter he used to be.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
going for evans but rampage could end it very quickly so im not putting money on this fight, i think it will be good.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
haha. Its all politics and fixed. Rampage and rashad are friends most likey and are only puttin on a show for ratings. I dont beleive this crap anymore

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
At first i wanted evans to win because rampage is an annoying prick. but then i started to catch on to rampage's humor. i really hope rampage takes this one lol

TRBO VNM

Rashad is a POS

^ this. anyone who showboats around like Rashad grabbing his crotch at other fighters, Anderson for dancing around and not fighting deserves a major beat down like lesner on mir or serious KO like henderson did to bisbing.

mr2cam

Established Member
I think Rampage is gonna take it if it stays standing, but I have this weird feeling Rashad is going to lay and pray his way to victory so he can get his title shot.

Users who are viewing this thread