Rampage unable to fight.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
why isn't jackson in jail right now?

15d1216161735-quinton-rampage-jackson-arrested-after-high-speed-car-chase-_0001_layer-1-copy-6_full.jpg

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
why isn't jackson in jail right now?

15d1216161735-quinton-rampage-jackson-arrested-after-high-speed-car-chase-_0001_layer-1-copy-6_full.jpg

He's looking at probation and community service I think. Can you imagine what it would be like if they put him in jail? He would have to be in solitary the whole time cause of all the people trying to fight him probably, lol.

This is bittersweet for me. Jackson is one of my top 3 favorite fighters with Machida moving up every time I see him fight. And I'd love to see him KO Evans, but Machida deserves the recognition because he is truly one of the best and most skilled there is. I'm pretty confident Machida can beat Evans. I just don't want to see Rampage end up fighting Machida cause I don't want to see either guy lose.

meenstang

Established Member
I sure was hoping to see Rampage knock Evans out after the way Evans disrespected Rampage after the "Rampage VS Jardine" fight. I don't care if he is the champ, he is a punk. He's definitely good, but a punk. JMHO

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
Why you guys don't like Evans? And please don't tell me it's because Griffin taunt.

The Griffin taunt was not something a good sportsman does. It was trashy. Him coming out after the Rampage/Jardine fight was bullshit as well. I thought he was an ass on TUF. Machido will systematically destroy Evans. Then Rampage will get beat by Machido. I've long thought if there was one person who could keep the title for more than 1 fight, it is Machido.

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
I've hated him since the TUF series. He has no respect for his opponents. The Griffith taunt was the last straw for me.

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
bunch of Evans haters in here.

Why would you want respect for an opponent while you are in the ring trying to knock his head off?

It is a fight. The only sportsmanship needed is to say good fight after you knock someone out. And he does that every time.

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
I was excited when reading this. After Machida's last fight, I was saying that it would be a great fight if they stuck him and Evans in the cage.

I get my wish...ordering ufc that night.

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
I like Evans cause he backs his shit up obviously. However i think it will go to decision for Machida/Evans............in Evans favor.

1999-COBRA-6661

[S]pecial[V]ehicle[T]eam
Established Member
Machida by whatever he wants. I don't see Rashad having a snowballs chance in hell this time. I like Rashad though, I hope it's not a boring fight.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Evans tries to pull off the thug attitude way too much and it comes off like he's just trying to look hard for everyone else cause he knows he's not as good as the guys he's going to be facing soon.

Machida is probably one of if not the smartest and most skilled fighters in the ring with what I believe is the highest percentage of strikes landed to his opponents in the UFC. He makes every shot count and he's extremely dangerous on the ground.

The only way I see Evans winning is by a lucky shot. Winning by points on strikes will be tough for him since Machida is very good at avoiding hits.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
He's looking at probation and community service I think. Can you imagine what it would be like if they put him in jail? He would have to be in solitary the whole time cause of all the people trying to fight him probably, lol.

This is bittersweet for me. Jackson is one of my top 3 favorite fighters with Machida moving up every time I see him fight. And I'd love to see him KO Evans, but Machida deserves the recognition because he is truly one of the best and most skilled there is. I'm pretty confident Machida can beat Evans. I just don't want to see Rampage end up fighting Machida cause I don't want to see either guy lose.

wow, sounds like they really dropped the hammer on him. :rollseyes justice system fail.

Users who are viewing this thread