Rampage Jackson quits MMA

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
Dana White is a douche bag, the only reason he gets away with half the shit he says/does is cause the UFC is getting so freaking huge. I wasnt really a Rampage guy, but he was humble and funny for the most part and a damn good fighter. Guess it doesnt matter though, Dana will just replace him like and exploit them as well when they want to do something different.

vortechlx

Join My 8 Week Program
Established Member
I didn't like Rampage when he first came to the UFC, but I've started to like him more and more. I hope he's not done fighting. He is a great fighter and funny as hell!

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
When Rampage realizes outside of Mr. T and stupid fighter characters that acting isn't going to pan out for him, he'll come crawling back to the UFC.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
UFC is becoming more and more like "Pro" wrestling. I would not be surprised if this whole "feud" was manfactured by Dana White and Rampage...

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
UFC is becoming more and more like "Pro" wrestling. I would not be surprised if this whole "feud" was manfactured by Dana White and Rampage...

I mean it could be. Only time will tell then.

Personally i think he was a great fighter, and he was funny as hell outside the octogon.
So i hope the best for him and hope he does well in his role as BA. Ima go see that movie most deffinately.

And if this isnt conjured up as a gimic for his return in a few months to fight Evans. Then DW should of seen the bigger picture that him being in a major role in a movie, would bring huge amounts of publicity to him fighting. Or maybe they have :dw:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
When Rampage realizes outside of Mr. T and stupid fighter characters that acting isn't going to pan out for him, he'll come crawling back to the UFC.

Yep! It was obvious he was losing interest in fighting cause he's chasing the almighty dollar. Im sure we'd all take the opportunity to make a few million in about the same time it would take us to train our asses off to make a few hundred thousand. It's just a shame he's giving up what he was actually good at. But once the movie deals run out (which they will) then ge'll be back. I think Randy Cotoure tried this exact same thing and look how long it took him to come back.

This should be another sign to White that he needs to start paying more. As the sport gets bigger and there's more superstars being made they are going to start looking at these outlets.

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
I was really looking for to the Rampage/Evans fight. Rampage is a good fighter and entertaining both in and out of the ring. Dana White definitely needs to pay his fighters more.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Probably a good move for him. He can continue his career in movies and get paid while not putting his body through so much.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I think he could potentially capitalize on the BA role longterm. If it's even remotely successful, there could be sequels and or even a new TV series. Rampage does not need to be a critically acclaimed actor to pull off the BA role, come to think of it, I can't really think of a better fit for BA.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread