Ramp #51

scampismith

Crazy George
Established Member
I am depressed I was hoping to have my car by this week end but not so.
The Shelby was still sitting on Ramp #51 at auto Aliance in Michigan as of this afternoon.:shrug:

Hwy. Chile

Established Member
We're here for you. Don't isolate yourself. Try to think of things that made you happy before the 2013 was announced.

Hourigan218

Established Member
I'm in the same boat. How long have you been waiting? I have an ETA of week of AUG 5th. It was supposed to be week of 7/28 but got pushed back.

BOD89LX

Established Member
Your car is sitting with mine there as it was built 7/12 and got bumped from 7/25 to 8/3 and if it is not there on the 3 I am not taking it and haven't decided if I will order a 14 in dec. when the order banks open for them so I can have it in April. Ya Ford does suck in how they treat there customers who order cars and has made me never want to buy another new Ford again after buying 12 new ones in the last 10 years jokes on me I guess.

Mxfrench

Established Member
I understand frustration but if Ford sucked so bad they would have made a car you could not option and at the color they want. Some times we forget that to really appreciate something, maybe we just do not get it right away. All this time you wait, when you get it will seem like minutes. If Ford sucks so bad I am sure there are some ZL1's for sale at a local dealership <.<

rdsnk46

Established Member
Quit complaning, at least yours is coming. I cant seem to break away from the money to purchase one........I can get it tomorrow if I choose but something keeps me from dropping the hammer at this moment. Maybe I'll get a 14, I wanted an 07 but got a 08 in Jan of 08. Seems like I made a pattern.

BOD89LX

Established Member
I understand frustration but if Ford sucked so bad they would have made a car you could not option and at the color they want. Some times we forget that to really appreciate something, maybe we just do not get it right away. All this time you wait, when you get it will seem like minutes. If Ford sucks so bad I am sure there are some ZL1's for sale at a local dealership <.<

Well it's like going to a restaurant that has some of the best food around but the service sucks so in the end when you get your great food you are happy but the wait and the service still a poor. Just have to decide if great product is worth all the BS and if I wanted a GM it would have to be a ZR1 or ZO6.

Mike Meyers

Established Member
Ford sucks period when it comes to special ordering a car. Good luck, The car I first ordered on April 4th is still in "order processing"

April 4th must have been a bad day as that is when mine was ordered and it is still order processing or maybe they said a parts hold!!!!

vanhagar

Established Member
Mine sat for a month after it was built before I got it, after 3 missed delivery dates. Your dealer cant do squat...it will go on a train/truck when its "time" to load it. Fords tracking & communication sucks. I can move over 3000 shipments a day, and know the exact location of them from time of entry to time of delivery. Why Ford cant get better control over this is beyond me. Thats really the only thing I can bitch about during the whole process. Car history is at the top of my review.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/2013-shelby-gt500-413/864278-my-2013-review.html

Pointby

Established Member
I ordered mine on 4/3 from a small dealer with one Shelby allocation per year. Here is the VIN history. Hope it helps shed some light on times. My car is due in this week. :banana:

April 4th must have been a bad day as that is when mine was ordered and it is still order processing or maybe they said a parts hold!!!!

SHELBYVINHISTORY-1.jpg

Sparko

Established Member
I ordered mine on 4/3 from a small dealer with one Shelby allocation per year. Here is the VIN history. Hope it helps shed some light on times. My car is due in this week. :banana:

SHELBYVINHISTORY-1.jpg
Mine was produced on the same day as yours....where did you get that order history ??

Users who are viewing this thread