RAM Powergrip HD 900 Feedback!

jershelb

Established Member
Installed the RAM Powergrip HD 900 clutch kit this weekend, and HOLY BALLS!!! I have ran nothing but Spec stage 3 for years and am used to your average chattery engagement. My tuner (Rick of Amazon Tuning) steered me in the direction of the RAM, promising me that I would NOT be disappointed. From a drive-ability point of view he is SPOT ON! This thing engages smoother than the stocker, it really is freakish feeling after being used to the chatter and bucking of the Spec and Centerforce high stage clutches I am used to.

The disc is a solid mass with 8 friction pads, opposed to the 'puck' style if the Spec 3, which has 6 pads. The pedal is heavier, a touch more than stock, but the level of smooth engagement this clutch produces MORE than makes up for the stiff pedal. The thing screams quality, and is supposed to hold as much power as the Spec 4, so we will see! If it does hold up to the power, I would STRONGLY recommend this clutch to any of you guys running 500+ whp.

Anywho, thought I would share my experience with you guys! Anyone else that has used this clutch feel free to add your $.02...

:beer:

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
i have the ram too (non-hd, tho) and love it

i plan on getting another one soon :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread