Rainy Season is Upon Us

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
This is not a vehicle specific subject, so I don't have a clue where to post it.

After spending the day in the rain, I realized it is time for new windshield wipers. I don't remember what I have on the car now, but I can assure you they are noisy. The positive is a clean, streak-free windshield, but I can hear the rubber blades squeal and scream over my exhaust, and I am running an O/R H pipe with 2.5" Flowmaster Super 10s at the moment. I shouldn't be able to hear anything over that.

So, here is the question without further delay; "What is your preferred wiper blade"? I'm curious, so I may as well see what others are using.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
UlBUMUmdQrirCtsjK8mw_8.gif

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
I just get the cheap factory style replacements. And rock them new twice a year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I usually go with the Bosch extreme weather wiper blades. I forget how much they cost, but I get them off Amazon.
I think it's like 35 bucks for the pair? They can get pretty expensive.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
They last 6 months max here because of the sun. I buy the cheapest ones I can get on amazon and replace every 6 months. I tried the expensive ones, nope.

Coiled03

Established Member
Tried the expensive ones once. They don't clean any better than the cheap ones, and surely don't last any longer. Get the cheap ones. Replace as needed.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
They last 6 months max here because of the sun. I buy the cheapest ones I can get on amazon and replace every 6 months. I tried the expensive ones, nope.
So far this has been my experience. Every wiper I've tried either dry rots, or starts singing to me in the rain.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread