Raining outside affect tune?

NiceCobra

Established Member
I have a Dyno appt set up on thurs and it's supposed to pour and be about 60 degrees. Just curious if the tune will be affected from all the moisture in the air?
Will the Dyno read low numbers? Or can dynos correct themselves?

NiceCobra

Established Member
Psi speed solutions. I didn't want to bother him if it's a dumb question to ask haha.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Psi speed solutions. I didn't want to bother him if it's a dumb question to ask haha.

LOL don't ask him! No it won't affect your tune, unless your numbers are very low given your mods I wouldn't worry about it.

Blueline

Established Member

No dont ask your tuner lol, I thought I answered in my original post, no it wont effect your tune. I was just curious who your were using for tuning in NJ. Have you used them before? Where are they located?

NiceCobra

Established Member
Nope never used him before but was recommended by someone to use him. he's a real cool guy . Answered all my questions I had and got my car right in for installs.
Edit: I'm not really worried about low reading numbers anyway. Was more worried in the tune itself

Where are you located in jersey?

Last edited:

NiceCobra

Established Member
Nice that's where I bought my cobra, bridge water Acura. I'm right near hackettstown

Blueline

Established Member
Great numbers!! Congrats, How was your experience all around with them? I usually use my tuner in nj who I have used for years and trust, but he's too busy to get me in. I'm looking for new options. I'm about to set something up with Jon Lund, still exploring options. Or billy miller at pro edge in ct.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread