Rage Against the Machine At The RNC

aaandht

Established Member
Down with the rich, but don't come after us, we just like making money off all you ignorant kids!

BlckBullitt01

Established Member
Lol I would of slapped his *** to the ground as soon as he said the war shouldn't of been started.

Do people really still think the war was a mistake??

Do people really still think we should just sit back and let them fester until they launch a nuke at us??

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
Lol I would of slapped his *** to the ground as soon as he said the war shouldn't of been started.

Do people really still think we should just sit back and let them fester until they launch a nuke at us??

Who are 'they'? Yes, the consensus across America is that the war was a mistake. It will be remembered as our Vietnam.

hb712

Established Member
Who are 'they'? Yes, the consensus across America is that the war was a mistake. It will be remembered as our Vietnam.

And that right there is why I have lost faith in half of our population. How is this like Vietnam?

tistan

Established Member
I am glad they and rest the protester love freedom. I guess they forgot about thier fellow Americans who attended the RNC freedom of speech and freedom to peaceably assemble. I guess they feel thier freedom to protest trumps these other peoples freedoms.

BlckBullitt01

Established Member

No, that is the consensus of the media and media-brainwashed (you)

And "they" are anyone who is a threat to the U.S.

Last edited:

UtahSVT

Established Member
I'm pretty sure they were actually at the Ron Paul "Campaign for Liberty" Convention that was across the river from where the RNC was having their convention!! "F*** you I won't do what you tell me"!!!!! That "acapella" Bulls on Parade at the end was the WIN!!!

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member

Umm yeah.........No comparison at all. I guess we should have left Hitler in office too.

rightfoot

Banned
why don't more people protest the dems convention. I wish I was that much of a loser and had all the free time in the world - then i would. but of course I HAVE a life.

UtahSVT

Established Member

You are a moron if you think that there isn't evidence out there that the majority of the country thinks the war was a mistake. Numerous polls have shown that American's opinions on the war have changed over the last 3 years to reflect that we should NOT have gone in!!

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
How ironic you should compare it to Viet Nam. Viet Nam broke Russia's economy, and kept China poor. When Russia got mired in Afghanistan, it was all over for the Soviet Union. Viet Nam was a win, in that it kept the cold war cold, against Russia and China, and broke both of them in the long run.

I bet history will say the same about the war on terror. Just by being there, we drew all the militants to us, we did not have to look for them. And the last time I looked, Al Queda has lost a lot more than we have.

I also completely disagree that there ever was a consensus in the U.S. about the War On Teror being a failure. That consensus only exists in the minds of a few journalists.

Jim Snover

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
So you are telling me that the war in Vietnam has been in the past and still is looked upon favorably by the American public?

The war in Iraq was overwhelmingly supported by the American public initially due to misinformation and misguidance from our government. As it has worn on, most Americans will tell you that they believe that looking back on things and knowing what we do now that entering it was a mistake. It will continue to seen in the same light.

jf4boogie

Established Member

You say a LOT of stupid shit, but thats just over the top.

Have you even compared the statistics of the two wars before making such an asinine statement??

BuckChoklit

Schooled by Satan
Established Member
It's kind of like the movie Scar Face. People need to point the finger at 'the bad guy'. People don't understand every aspect of what a certain war accomplishes. The only thing they see is the killing in the wake.

Users who are viewing this thread