Racing Integration's X275 Mustang shakedown passes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
+1

it's crazy how fast this class has gotten. A lot of cars had to drop out and run ultimate street...

Yea the big blocks are the only ones you can blame on progression... The f1x being put in the class when the f1r was "discontinued" really gave the
Blower cars a leg up. I can tell you a Sbnos combo can't run with a f1x canted valve head car and go rounds. It might make a kamikaze pass and run a upper 60 but its going to need pistons. Sam Vincent who has one of if not the baddest Sbnos motor has only been .60 to the 1/8 with bars on the car. Oh yes it was 2500lbs on that pass. No way it would hold together at 2900-3000 that it needs to be under current rules

2 ROWDY

Established Member
bruder has been .59 and .60 flat..

connelly has been a .65...

both those combos will be getting pulled WAY back in next year. the F1X and BBNOS has the class by the balls right now

Yeah x275 is getting crazy fast!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've got this nice Bose speaker setup for my computer. Small, cube speakers and a nice sub-woofer. A video like this one just screams, "Crank It Up!". Which I did. My wife came running down to my office because she thought our neighbor's Harley was in our basement. LOL! Awesome video! Awesome shakedown run. I'm impressed and hope you claw yourself to the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread