Racial Motha F-er.

03DOHC

Established Member
I deal with idiots on the phone too. I just hang up on their stupid asses. Then they call back and I hang up on them again. If you want to talk to me you will be nice or I'll hang up on your ass.

kaos

Established Member
What a jerk! Everybody knows most Asians are cool except for Koreans. Something about them just rub me the wrong way. I think it's because they are different from me and that scares me. Just kidding!!!! Just remember when somebody acts like that all they are doing is showing you how miserable and scared they are inside. It has nothing to do with you.

By the way if he does come down let me know I'm totally down to back you up.

kaos

Established Member
Oh yeah I forgot. Those damn Cubans are always up to no good. They like stirring shit up. I never trusted them.

SVTHorsnake

Banned
racists just have something missing. A ****, they're dickless assholes who misrepresent whomever race they are. What race are you poisonous? If you don't mind me asking ofcourse..... I'm PERZIAN:coolman:

Established Member
Poisonous,
I'm right here on the corner of Century and Airport blvd. Damn you just right down the street. I work for DK Express CHB and I know how customers can get. Always biotching and crying. I hate this industry!!!

Big Top GT

Jackstand Racer
Established Member
Dude, the next time he calls give him that number. Tell him if he feels he's being mishandled and would like to talk to someone who's concerned with resolving his problems this number will get him taken care of.

310-495-5412

Further proof that stupid people shouldn't breed...

Hope this helps...

Alan

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Stupid people -- can't live with 'em, can't feed 'em through a wood chipper. :shrug:

That guy is a moron, bro. Forget about 'em. I tell ya', this story makes me THANK GOD I'm no longer with the investment firm I worked for. I was on the phones and got called every name in the book when the DOW was below 8,000.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by 7168548
Poisonous,
I'm right here on the corner of Century and Airport blvd. Damn you just right down the street. I work for DK Express CHB and I know how customers can get. Always biotching and crying. I hate this industry!!!

Yup your right around 2 miles from me :beer:

DK Express CHB? That must be a new company right? Been in it for over 7plus yrs & i havent come across that name....im noisy :)

Actually i like the Biz. After 911 its hasnt been fun...but i like the HOT shipments.........Got alot of nice customers & of course the once in a while A-hole.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Big Top GT
Dude, the next time he calls give him that number. Tell him if he feels he's being mishandled and would like to talk to someone who's concerned with resolving his problems this number will get him taken care of.

310-495-5412

Further proof that stupid people shouldn't breed...

Hope this helps...

Alan

Haha :beer: Right on man :beer:

Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !
Heh, I hate stupid customers. Heavin forbid when I deal with one when I finally get my business rolling. When I worked at subway (haha, yeah, laugh it up), some jackass when he's paying for his food is like "wheres my drink?" in a rather pissed off tone. He never ordered a drink. Needless to say, I was getting rather pissed off and was ready to jump the counter with the knife and stab that mother f*ckers face with the subway knife of "don't be a stupid f*ck, asshole, or I'll f*cking kill you like I am right now"...

Sorry, had to vent :-D

Established Member
Definately we have the good ones and bad. Actually we've been here for about 6 yrs now. I've been here over 3 yrs. I'm the import manager and the pay is good. My co-worker just got a DSG Mach1 and it is a beautiful car.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by 7168548
Definately we have the good ones and bad. Actually we've been here for about 6 yrs now. I've been here over 3 yrs. I'm the import manager and the pay is good. My co-worker just got a DSG Mach1 and it is a beautiful car.

Pay is o.k. for me....i could use another damn increase. Hum....im surprised that i have heard of ur company.

:beer: Yeah you both need to make it to the Dyno Day :beer:

OCCOBRA.... I can handle that word with no problems. I just tell them lets not use those words. If they listen to that request things end up working good. Now if they dont....oh damn. Here comes hell.

Strange how folks work certain situations out.....some handle it perfectly but some damn. Get cornered & they just think its the end of the world :nonono:

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Just ignorance, not even worth getting into debate about it. Unless hes an American Indian, hes an import too. Aint none of us crackas from this continent originally either. I mean, if i was calling someone else IN THE STATES, wouldnt they be some form of AMERICAN by deffinition as far as nationallity? Either a citizen, native, or resident, your working for the American economy for cryin out loud. Hes not calling an embassy or another country. DUH. His extensive vocabulary defines himself anyway. You even drive a Mustang, about as American as cars get, his dumb ass prolly drives a volvo or a toyota.

Last edited:

Orange Poison

Established Member
Dave, I'm sorry you had to go through that....that is pure bullshit.:nonono:

But, just in case that f$%ker decides to come down to your work place.....let the crew know....and we'll be down there with the Louiville Sluggers in hand

Users who are viewing this thread