Racial Motha F-er.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
O.K. my stupid employee decides to freaking pick up a new account right. Well we soon find out that this NEW Account is a PITA of a Customer.

He has a deadline with his Customer who is based in the Chicago Area. Id talked 3 ways with my account & my accounts customer. I found out the Ultimate Receiver was given a date of receipt of 2 to 3 weeks ago. WTF??? was my customer thinking of giving such a quick mode of transportation? Any ways crunch time comes. 1 container is IN. 1 has just hit Chicago....but i would of faught for him with the whse / NOT ANY MORE. 3rd shipment is not due until end of Christmas :nonono:

Well i pushed my employee to make sure i get paid for the work we had done so far & all of the sudden my employee says that the customer wants to talk to me. :nonono: :cuss:

Pick up the phone & he wants me to hear his side of the story of why he should pay for this or that but he is fine with my charges. My main objective is to just teach this Ding Dong on why he is getting charged for it. He decides to get all deffensive & get loud on me......thats fine with me. Now decides to use the F%@K word in every sentense......ahhh fine with me. All of the sudden dude ask's " What Nationality are YOU " WTF?

So i say to him " Sir what does it matter what nationality i em? "
Customer " You sound Asian to me "
Me " How does this revolve around our current conversation "
Customer " Well all you Asian, M-word & N-Word shouldnt be working in USA "
Me...hum back off & let him look like an idiot " Sir you dont need to do this or even be racial "
Customer " I'll Fly to LAX & Kick you ASS "
Me " Sure why not try? You have my place of Biz address "
Customer " You are Asian cause your all talk "
Me " Sir you have my address. We shall see who is talk or not "
Customer " Im going to get U.S. Customs involved "
Me...Thinking what an Idiot " Sir you gave my company & our Hired Customs House Broker a thing CALLED POWER OF ATTORNEY "
Customer " Bullshit...hold on while i call U.S. Customs & your stupid Chink Ass needs to go to hell "
Me " What ever sir...do what you want & now i refuse to do any work for you "
Customer " Go F%@K your self " hangs up.

Blah blah & blah......WTF with the Racial Shit? Dude doesnt know how to handle stress & should of never come off that way. I'll do all that i can for you but step the line in threatening & being Racial? I can make up 900bucks in 1 or 2 shipment & dont need the bullshit.

Damn some folks need to grow up & freaking move on from past.

Racial SHIT dont fly today.

Sorry had to vent.

stang99

You're Asian? I thought that you were a Latino from South America. Man, you had me fooled.
Isn't dealing with customers fun? You can't just tell them to shove it, but you should. I deal with many people, and most are OK. But, ocassionally they cross the line, and, I am still not allowed by my employer to straighten the person out. The most I am allowed to do is to put the phone down, or excuse myself and walk away. But, no excuse for being rude and judgemental toward someone that you are doing business with. Well, I assume that there is some contract somewhere that your firm will either meet, or not.
So, since you can not do anything about ignorance, don't let it ruin your day. Asi es la vida, as they say in your homeland.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Ripper
LOL ! In the same business ! And deal with ppl that don't use any sort of logic ! ? I've just turned into a bigger asshole ! I don't take any shit anymore !

:lol: Trust me i almost lost it but its easier to keep cool. He was so close in pushing the right Button.

:nonono: LMAO he called again.....WTF is he thinking he can do?
Well this time he was a bit cooler. He says the LAWYER advised him to push me to get his shipment delivered.....

Well sir...my trucks tires have been slashed by some .... uhm Racial Dude on the Road.

Sorry

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
You're Asian? I thought that you were a Latino from South America. Man, you had me fooled.
Isn't dealing with customers fun? You can't just tell them to shove it, but you should. I deal with many people, and most are OK. But, ocassionally they cross the line, and, I am still not allowed by my employer to straighten the person out. The most I am allowed to do is to put the phone down, or excuse myself and walk away. But, no excuse for being rude and judgemental toward someone that you are doing business with. Well, I assume that there is some contract somewhere that your firm will either meet, or not.
So, since you can not do anything about ignorance, don't let it ruin your day. Asi es la vida, as they say in your homeland.

Well i can hang up on them but im not like that at all. Plus my boss calls me & says for me to handle it in different ways.

Damn.....all was going good for 2 months with out my name coming up & Sure enough my stupid Employee is going to F%@K it up for me.

Freaking Raise.....i need the RAISE NEXT YEAR!!!!!

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Sailing2Smth
Thats ****ed up man, but don't even worry about his ass, you're better than that pm!

Thanks....but just amazing crap like that is still out there.

Life Moves on for the rest of the World....hope a big tractor trailer runs him over. :p

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Isn't being in business fun? Unreasonable customers, unreliable vendors. What a PITA. At least you can vent here and get our support...

Cobro

Banned
ºú˵ºú˵& ºú˵...... WTF ÓëÖÖ×åShit? »¨»¨¹«×Ódoesnt »á´¦ÀíÖØÒô& Ó¦¸Ã´Óδ½áÊøÄÇÑù¡£ÎÒ½«×öËùÓÐ, ÎÒ¹ÞͷΪÄúµ«¿ç²½ÏßÔÚÍþв& ÊÇÀïÖÖ×åµÄ? ÎÒÄÜ×é³É900bucks ÔÚ1 »ò2 ·¢»õ& ²»ÐèÒªºú˵¡£ÖäÂîһЩ»ï¼ÆÐèÒª³¤´ó& freaking µÄÒƶ¯´Ó¹ýÈ¥¡£ÖÖ×åSHIT ½ñÌì²»·ÉÐС£

I agree :rockon:

nj7703

Established Member
Screw him Dave, don't let that prick get to ya. No matter what color you are, what relegion you are, how tall/short you are, there is always some idoit who has a problem with it. Don't sweat it, just a pety stupid man

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Yup....SVTperformance.com Rocks...:beer:

Well im just thinking about the Christmas Party & the expensive food im going to order tonight....& top it off with some FINE RED WINE to a-company the Prime Rib.......YUMMMMMM.

Thanks guys :beer:

GoatDaddy

F*ck that jackass. Funny how dumbasses like that just dig themselves deeper without any help from others, isn't it?

z06matt

I 1 Racing
Established Member
Yeah man forget that idiot. Honestly you handled it alot better then I would have been able to.:thumbsup: :rolling:

DimMaK

Banned
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Yup....SVTperformance.com Rocks...:beer:

Well im just thinking about the Christmas Party & the expensive food im going to order tonight....& top it off with some FINE RED WINE to a-company the Prime Rib.......YUMMMMMM.

Thanks guys :beer:

Prime Rib? I say eggrolls all the way? :) hehe It's a shame but we will never be able to rid the society of racism.

Established Member
Hey poisonous, what broker you work for? I'm a customs broker myself. Import manager here about a block away from LAX. You don't happen to work on Airport blvd do you?

USMC0341

Established Member
Hey Dave,
Sorry to hear about all the crap you had to deal with. all I can say is F**K him, he came out looking like an ass

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by 7168548
Hey poisonous, what broker you work for? I'm a customs broker myself. Import manager here about a block away from LAX. You don't happen to work on Airport blvd do you?

Thanks Guys...nah part of biz. Take them as they come but do what u can for them...not Try but do it........my boss says that the word Try sounds like Cry. :shrug:

I work right off Manchester Blvd. FTS Int'l Express Inc. Not a brokerage company but we have a long term Relationship with John C. Mcnulty. He went on his own about 2 years ago but before it was Danache & Associates...owner when down under & prior to them was with WTS CHB.

My company cannot legaly say that we are brokers. We farm it out to another company. POA's are faxed to the Customers with info on who will actually act in-behalf of the Record of IMPORTER.

Still some folks think they know all the laws....8yrs in this & i havent seen 1 lawsuit that an importer was able to win. INSURANCE Pays big in the long term i say.

Bro....we should do lunch :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread