Raced SRT-4

slowsrt4

Slowest Around
Established Member
LittleMT said:
Lookie the internet tough guy making challenges....

Bwuaaahaahaaaa!!!

We are so glad you are not the typical SRT owner..... I guess....

You lose and then cry a river about what/whe,/where and why.

If you were to come up here, you would find out the hard way what high altitude would do to your car, but then you would cover yourself with a plethora of excuses and doubletalk....

Do i here a excuse... The high altitude???

Give me a break. Ur the only one here seeming to be complaining here. I have never once complained about losing.

Whats there to complain about? How hardheaded are u to understand things?

LittleMT

Established Member
slowsrt4 said:
Do i here a excuse... The high altitude???

Give me a break. Ur the only one here seeming to be complaining here. I have never once complained about losing.

Whats there to complain about? How hardheaded are u to understand things?

No excuses here to say the least, my car is what it is and did what it did...

though your slug would slow down even more up here...

better get that bottle warmed up...

a person whom mocks my cars performance yet has never ran his at the track.... hmmmmm...... :nono:

slowsrt4

Slowest Around
Established Member
LittleMT said:

a person whom mocks my cars performance yet has never ran his at the track.... hmmmmm...... :nono:

Its been at the track plenty of times. Would u like to see some ViDs of that too? :bash:

slowsrt4

Slowest Around
Established Member
LittleMT said:

Its been at the track plenty of times. Would u like to see some ViDs of that too? :bash:

slowsrt4

Slowest Around
Established Member
LittleMT said:

slowsrt4

Slowest Around
Established Member
LittleMT said:
ok mr. triple post, and what did you run?

Miss. Midol, It was when i was on stock turbo but i ran a 13.000@111mph.

As for the times i run now. I dont know. Just pointing out the fact i have went to the track every week before i got my new setup.

Now let me here u talk shit bout this. I wonder what ur going to say next? :sleeping:

LittleMT

Established Member
slowsrt4 said:
Miss. Midol, It was when i was on stock turbo but i ran a 13.000@111mph.

As for the times i run now. I dont know. Just pointing out the fact i have went to the track every week before i got my new setup.

Now let me here u talk shit bout this. I wonder what ur going to say next? :sleeping:

Well, get to the track and run it.... It should be in the 120's......
was the 13.0@111mph on slicks?

slowsrt4

Slowest Around
Established Member
LittleMT said:
Well, get to the track and run it.... It should be in the 120's......
was the 13.0@111mph on slicks?

I was on BFG Drag Radials. I will go to the track once i get a set of set of slicks and hopefully AEM EMS says to be out by the end of this year. So once it comes out. I will try to be at the track every weekend.

I am not in no rush. I have plenty of time. I have plenty of ViDs to back up my car. ;-)

QuikGT

Banned
why all the bickering??? okay SLOWSRT4 you lost a race big deal run what you brung....now littlemt is talking a bunch of trash and wont back it up when your car is at full potential....big deal...i say either race now or accept the fact that you (littlemt) would probably lose when he is actually ready to race and his car is at full potential......oh and slowsrt4 get it on vid...

TacticalKaos

Established Member
I'm not being an ass here, I'm just proposing something. But you could use a universal unit just as well as a car specific on in reference to engine management. If nothing else get a reflash. It's just as good. You can only run one map at a time anyway.

LittleMT

Established Member
QuikGT said:
why all the bickering??? okay SLOWSRT4 you lost a race big deal run what you brung....now littlemt is talking a bunch of trash and wont back it up when your car is at full potential....big deal...i say either race now or accept the fact that you (littlemt) would probably lose when he is actually ready to race and his car is at full potential......oh and slowsrt4 get it on vid...

huh?

You have no clue what my car is or about....

LittleMT

Established Member
TacticalKaos said:
I'm not being an ass here, I'm just proposing something. But you could use a universal unit just as well as a car specific on in reference to engine management. If nothing else get a reflash. It's just as good. You can only run one map at a time anyway.

AEM has supposedly been working on one for awhile now, and many are awaiting that outcome....

Users who are viewing this thread