Raced SRT-4

1fastsrt-4

Established Member
DrZacharyus said:
why dont you guys just bang and get that on video

Yeah, these two diffently need to bang the crap out of each other all this tension etc would cause for some great hate sex!!!

Ps. when I lose I lose no need using excuses! Plus in this situation you could of made alot of money. I wouldnt' go around telling people that you had your bottle off. I keep it as a ace in the pocket. Say yeah you got me. HOw about we go one more time and this time all or nothing and for some mula!!

Turn bottle on ass kick collect money.. Man who taught you how to street race slowsrt4

Last edited:

sawman70

Something Witty!
Established Member
slowsrt4 said:
I still can't get over when people post there GFs in there own Avatar.

My God. I guess the big girls need the loving too, but again, My God.

Who gives a shit what kind of car it is? A neon that would tear u a new asswhole ;-)

My girl is hot, fat and sweaty. The way I like her.

And a neon is neon is a neon. No matter what you do, it is a neon and I will never envy it. I may admire your speed and what you have done. But envy, cmon.

BTW, it wouldn't run a 20 second quarter once my girl got in.

slowsrt4

Slowest Around
Established Member
1fastsrt-4 said:
Yeah, these two diffently need to bang the crap out of each other all this tension etc would cause for some great hate sex!!!

Ps. when I lose I lose no need using excuses! Plus in this situation you could of made alot of money. I wouldnt' go around telling people that you had your bottle off. I keep it as a ace in the pocket. Say yeah you got me. HOw about we go one more time and this time all or nothing and for some mula!!

Turn bottle on ass kick collect money.. Man who taught you how to street race slowsrt4

Well the point is. I have nothing to hide that i have on my car. I did not know there was a right way and a wrong way.

Sounds like ur one of those guys u know who has a bottle and sit there and deny it to ur face. Whats the point makes u look more of a ass specially when ur friends let it out.

I can careless who knows i have it. It dont do no good to hide it bc look at this post people think i was spraying even though i didnt. :shrug:

Dont bother me. I normally dont race for money. But if it comes along i normally wouldnt turn it down.

TexasCobra97

Established Member
Well tony you didnt turn on the canuder valve and hit the hyper drive did ya?

When his mangina heals he will bring it back out. Then i will lay the smack agian.

P.S. Fun smack talk trying to entice you into a race at the track!!!!!

slowsrt4

Slowest Around
Established Member
TexasCobra97 said:
Well tony you didnt turn on the canuder valve and hit the hyper drive did ya?

When his mangina heals he will bring it back out. Then i will lay the smack agian.

P.S. Fun smack talk trying to entice you into a race at the track!!!!!

I wont go to the track. I dont have a set of slicks. You buy me some and I will go. :idea:

1fastsrt-4

Established Member
slowsrt4 said:
Well the point is. I have nothing to hide that i have on my car. I did not know there was a right way and a wrong way.

Sounds like ur one of those guys u know who has a bottle and sit there and deny it to ur face. Whats the point makes u look more of a ass specially when ur friends let it out.

I can careless who knows i have it. It dont do no good to hide it bc look at this post people think i was spraying even though i didnt. :shrug:

Dont bother me. I normally dont race for money. But if it comes along i normally wouldnt turn it down.

You missed the point! I didn't say hide it. I say hide the fact you had it off to make some money to pay for the juice. It cost 54.20 for 10lbs. Might as well make some money to pay that bill. 9 times out of 10 i race juice off I dont' hide the fact i run juice cuz well once u open the hood u know just as well as i do it plugs right into the shrader valve can't really hide that can ya.

Goes back to my point RUN WAT U BRUNG! no excuses! but you can play lame duck to make some money...

You seem like the type that does it just for fun and if you have the money to do that then I respect that. I diffently respect your car for all it has done the past year. With the 50trim and now the GT40. You gave srt-4's some respect in TX. you get mad props! I just think if you should keep some aces in the pocket to make some money.

People Know I am bottle fed and I love playing lame duck if I know the guy likes to throw money on races. Let him beat me then second time around say I think i could do better lets try for money.

Then again most of my bolt ons after stage 3 were because of Race money. My wife takes up the rest of my disposable income.

Users who are viewing this thread