Raced my mom in here g35

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Romans8:28 said:
sounds great :thumbsup: maybe mom can buy the whole crowd some alcohol, so everybody can have a good time......

damn am I the only one who finds this very distrubing?

Look above Romans....BTW - how you been man?? :beer:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
um, besides racing against someone who has been drinking, youre doing 140mph on a city street?? :nono:

Zentenk

Established Member
I want to race my mom whenever she buys a Corvette but def. not if she is drinking or it has been raining lol.

Stavesacre21

Thinkin 4th Dimensionally
Established Member
I originally thought the title of this thread was a joke.

To my dismay, i was wrong. Racing yur drunk mom?! :nonono:

wow :eek:

Stavesacre21

Thinkin 4th Dimensionally
Established Member
03 mach1 said:
i like your conv that must be a sweet summer ride

:idea: ok I'll assume yur talkin to me...

certainly does the job :-D makes for some boring winters though :cryying:.

I guess that an upside would be that when you get it out for the first time every year, it's like getting a new car all over again :rockon:

Outside SVT products, I'd have to say i've always had an affinity for Machs myself :beer:

ID3Racing

SVT FTW!
Established Member
no the emergancy maxi is still there in the back seat kit. she had only 3 drinks, but thats still 3 too meny

she was joking about hangin out with me and my friends, but she is still ticked that her car cant beat mine.

as far as where this took place, its a 4 lane road with a break down lane in the center. its a long street by our house that has no exits from side streets, undeveloped area. OCPD have been cool to me when thay catch me anymore doing 90+ havnt gotten a ticket in almost a year now. (last one was for agressive excelaration... go figure)

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
ID3Racing said:
no the emergancy maxi is still there in the back seat kit. she had only 3 drinks, but thats still 3 too meny

she was joking about hangin out with me and my friends, but she is still ticked that her car cant beat mine.

as far as where this took place, its a 4 lane road with a break down lane in the center. its a long street by our house that has no exits from side streets, undeveloped area. OCPD have been cool to me when thay catch me anymore doing 90+ havnt gotten a ticket in almost a year now. (last one was for agressive excelaration... go figure)

I understand the road was basically "private' do to being an under developed housing area. But that doesn't make it right in this situation. Your mom had some drinks. And "only 3" VARIES. three long islands is not the same as three Saint Ides. Not to mention the wet roads. Loss of handling could have happened. Let me ask you this...........how would you and.or you rmom have slept if the other had a serious accident? Esp. your mom from drinking combined with wet roads? I am not preaching the street racing, I am preaching the drinking, racing to triple digits, on WET roads. Being a public 'developed' road, just would have made it worse. :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread