Raced my mom in here g35

ID3Racing

SVT FTW!
Established Member
Well my night has been quite interesting, my mom invited me to dinner with her and some family friends, and after a while we were ready to go home, she had a little too much to drink I think. But she straight up challenged me to a street race vs. her g35. She thought I would just sit there spinning tires on the wet asphalt (rained all day here) while she took off. Well it’s about a good 10 min drive home from where we were with nothing but clear straight away.

First race we went from a rolling start at about 40, I was at 2500 rpm’s fresh off a shift when she let go. I took her to 120 and beat her by a car length, shifting at around 4k because I thought she wasn’t really trying (well it turns out she was pushing it)

Second race was from a dead stop at a light, my TCS was on and i lost power on the start but as soon as 6k hit I got the next 4 shifts perfect. Took her up to almost 140 and i got her by 3 car lengths.

Last race I gave her a 2 sec head start, and was even all the way till the last light before our street.

Needless to say I didn’t think my mom would ever race me yet alone challenge me to one. I have more respect for her car now, and as she does for mine.

SVT FTW.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I don't mean to sound like your mother, err umm, but racing your mother, after she's been drinking, on wet roads doesn't sound like the wise thing to do? Nice kill on your mother I guess.

Sharkster

Established Member
+2 on the win -30 on racing someone who has been drinking.
split second, precision movements while seeing whats down the road )yada yada yada I dont need to go there do I.)

Overall +2

ID3Racing

SVT FTW!
Established Member
yea this morning she was like, that wasnt smart of me to drink and drive. but she went on to ask if she can join me and my friends who street race, and shes now geting a few bolt ons for her car today, she wants a fair remach.
lol my mom's crazy.

Defknotzero

Established Member
Wtf... thats odd, but kinda cool i guess.. But then what if she starts showing up to your car meets etc.. That would be WEIRD.. Its like dude, where's your mom.. i wanna run from a roll .. lol

ID3Racing

SVT FTW!
Established Member
no the day she gets a twin turbo setup and she satrts beeting me, lol that woudl be scary, but i got my wipple setup comin.

Defknotzero

Established Member
ID3Racing said:
no the day she gets a twin turbo setup and she satrts beeting me, lol that woudl be scary, but i got my wipple setup comin.

lol, yea what you dont know is that she ordered that Twin Turbo kit :coolman:

DrZacharyus

Banned
they arent that fast with twin turbos still...maybe trapping 110-115...just to heavy and they cant run to much boost since compression is pretty high...nice kill though my mom likes to beat on my car when she drives it lol

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
This is absolutely nuts. dont' get me wrong, it is cool to race your mom. But DUI'ing it? And when does a mom stop being a mom? Racing with your friends. Seems like she needs to concentrate on being a parent, not a friend.

But what do I know, I have two siblings, and four kids......

Still pretty cool to have a chance to race your mom.

Romans8:28

Established Member
ID3Racing said:
yea this morning she was like, that wasnt smart of me to drink and drive. but she went on to ask if she can join me and my friends who street race, and shes now geting a few bolt ons for her car today, she wants a fair remach.
lol my mom's crazy.

sounds great :thumbsup: maybe mom can buy the whole crowd some alcohol, so everybody can have a good time......

damn am I the only one who finds this very distrubing?

Users who are viewing this thread