Raced an 03 corvette tonight - very surprised at results

9secondko

9secondko
Established Member
Who mentioned an ls2? Anyways, a bolt on c5 non-z06 would have done work on that year cobra, let aloned a cammed one.

Actually, the Z06 in 2003 would narrowly beat a terminator and sometimes lose. but a non Zo6 in '03 would lose to a same year Cobra.. that's just the way it was.

if you are referring to an '03 Vette beating a 98 cobra... no argument.

But a bolt on 98 can boogie.

Last edited:

hweb30

02 V6
Established Member
Actually, the Z06 in 2003 would narrowly beat a terminator and sometimes lose. but a non Zo6 in '03 would lose to a same year Cobra.. that's just the way it was.

I guess you could call it "bolt on"

19935.slow

Established Member
Go back and look..... he says Cobras from those years. If he's got an 04 I figured he was talking about 03/04 Cobras - my fault for not reading more clearly- HIS fault for not stating more clearly.

He didn't say that- he said he was surprised that he did hang. And most of us agree.
He said he had an 04 vette in response to the o.p.'s post about running with a similar c5 vette. How could you confuse "Those years" with being in regards to anything else other than someone with a c5 vette confirming the likely hood of the situation?

The 2nd part, Idk why 03 and up cobras were brought into discussion prior?

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
He said he had an 04 vette in response to the o.p.'s post about running with a similar c5 vette. How could you confuse "Those years" with being in regards to anything else other than someone with a c5 vette confirming the likely hood of the situation?

Don't know what to tell you man- I'm human:shrug:

SSmokinn SS

Established Member
lollllllllllL

one of my good friends was running 12.5's @ 116 with his 99 frc that was on street tires, with a intake and full exhaust....

congrats on beating the driver! Either that, or he was messing with you. I do it to cars all the time just to see their reaction. I will keep it in 5th or something from a 40 roll LOL

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread