raced a new camaro today!!!!!!!!!!

need it

Established Member
cruising on the parkway this morning heading to the local morning car meet and in my rearview comes a brand new yellow ss camaro..pulls next to me with his buddy in the car..we slow down to a second gear roll and i let him hit it..he jumps out i punch it right away i catch him and put three cars on him by fourth and then i let off..the look when he caught up to me on his passengers face was PRICELESS!!!! he looked shocked...i saw them at the car meet and they smiled and i said they have a nice ride!!!! i must say i think the new camaro runs better than the challenger..raced both and i was more impressed with the camaro!!!!!

KILRSVT

Established Member
good kill...i tried to race one today....but the guy clearly did not want to go side by side or a roll...i dont like playing catch up.

Mach Boy

Established Member
Good kill. I've still yet to see a kill story where the SS won. Although most of the stories the OP had a blower.

JPB

On jack stands
Established Member
I don't think you'll see a post about a new camaro winning. Most people on here don't post when they lose.

Isn't that the truth. I'm not sure most of the posts here aren't bs anyway. I'm definately not saying this one isn't true. Just saying that most of the time there is no proof. Good kill.

03whipedsnake

Established Member
I love when a new performance car comes out and the owner thinks they have the baddest thing on the street till...........BAM raped by a modded mustang

TheDarkness03

MOAR DOTS!!!
Established Member
i saw a new camaro ss the other day, orange with black stripes. the car looked sexy as hell...but all i could think about was trying to rape it with my cobra...lol

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
Those things are heavy ass pigs and you won't see them winning much until they have been out for a little bit and more people get them modded up and then the LS3 will start hanging a bit better even though its pushing 4k pounds!

JPB

On jack stands
Established Member
Although most of the stories the OP had a blower.

That is kinda funny if you think about it. Oviously the odds must be pretty good. But what are the odds of the few SS Camaro's out already jump on a mustang with a blower that isn't a Terminator or GT500.

Users who are viewing this thread