Race Help!

Panhandle_ws6

Established Member
Race him u chould be able to rape him. Those cars are slow as crap as long as its not a type R or GSR. and according to the post he said 155 HP so its prolly not.. I used to have a talon Non-turbo and i raced an integra with header intake and ull exhaust he beat me by a half car length and my talon ran a 17 flat in the qaurter. Dun even think bout nitrous or octane u should be able to take him easily. Just make sure there is no turbo or even a supercharger cause i have seen a lot of supercharger kits sellin for these cars.

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
As far as I know the new Altimas are pretty fast for what they are.0-60 in 6.1 seconds,I think.If he only has a cold air intake you will pounce him.Just make sure you do an inspection and make sure he aint sprayin.Do you know this person?Random guy?He could have head work,cam work....Im assuming he has an aftermarket exhaust.I know a person with an integra thats putting out 230hp and its all motor..so be carefull.If this is just some random guy then it just isnt worth the risk of losing 100 bux (I be a po mahfahkah..I dont like losing 5 bux let alone 100).It's up to you..but I think racing is fun without betting.I'd race him for nothing,but thats just me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread