Race Help!

Muddyjeep06

Established Member
Ight, i got an offer to race for a 100 bucks against a 2000 Acura Integra LS , with just a cold air intake
And i got a 2003 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE makin bout 245 horse, and i dont wanna loose a 100 bucks so any help on this would b greatly appreciated

Cameron

L3thal 324

Established Member
oh jesus... first make sure that is all he has... then kick his ass. you should be able to hand it to him quite easily.

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
Bad Deal

Sounds fishy to me.. if that guy is juiced, you're in trouble. It sounds like a setup. Your Altima may have more horsies, but you may be a lot heavier.

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
heh i beat an integra in my truck as long as he dont have a turbo on the other end of that CAI u should be fine:p

Xerxes

Established Member
WTF do altimas run? Sounds like a setup to me, Integra Type R's can be high 14's stock and GSR's are low 15's.

Your money though, although Id go into this race learning from ForceFeds Rx7 losing to the 5.0 and that is never believe anything they tell you.

svtxchinoy

Established Member
Well, what have you raced before? Maybe you can see based on previous experience if you can take him. Sounds fishy though. He has a weight advantage, but I don't think he'd be acting like that with only 155hp, some guys are a-holes like that.

Muddyjeep06

Established Member
Ive raced alot of cars before and hung with alot of themm, bout a month ago i raced A SRT-4 neon and beat em by half a car length, raced a 350z and hung with it, but sh*t i dont no if i should race em or not for a 100 bucks, i dont want to loose a 100 bucks

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
run alot of ocatane booster get u to like 130 octane if ur good with math try it on like 5 gallons of gas it should only take like 5 bottles of octance booster depending on which kinda u get but its safer then runnin NOS just be careful engine will run hotter.

scraggsds

Sounds fishy to me but I agree with the 75 shot. Dont know much about imports so I would just go with the bottle, that or mix up 2 of his spark plugs just to be sure.

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
this guy sounds like a queer with the altima,

lol
jk cameron

Good luck

are you going to let me video tape it?

lol

Users who are viewing this thread