Quite a few changes made...

Crazzy_Al

One bad ass Goombah!!
Established Member
What do you guys think of the layout and content? Clean? Too much?

Some changes made were solid axle swap, Tokico lowering springs and Tokico 5-way adjustable shocks out back, Pro-Form Upper Control Arms, coilovers up front, Magnaflow Magnapack Cat-Back Exhaust, etc. All over the past 3 weeks. :D

The car is getting a full once over tonight once I get home. Wash, strip, claybar, polish and waxing the car and wheels, washing and drying the undercarriage and inner parts of the rims, full interior detail, etc. :D

Feedback?? Questions on the car or the swap, or anything?

LBguy

must get stronger!
Established Member
The blinking lights in the back and tiled 'mph' is too much I think. Nice car though :)

MaximumSVT

Embrace your fears
Established Member
Premium Member
That car is Crazzy AL! Why don't you put some headlight covers on and finish the blacked-out look?

Last edited:

Crazzy_Al

One bad ass Goombah!!
Established Member
Thanks for kind words and the constructive criticism, guys.

MaximumSVT said:
That car is Crazzy AL! Why don't you put some headlight covers on and finish the blacked-out look?

The 2003 Cobra headlights I put on are blacked out enough for my tastes. I refuse to pay for headlight or taillight covers. It just reminds me of early 90's beaters...you know? :D

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
Crazzy_Al said:
Thanks for kind words and the constructive criticism, guys.

The 2003 Cobra headlights I put on are blacked out enough for my tastes. I refuse to pay for headlight or taillight covers. It just reminds me of early 90's beaters...you know? :D
You are opening yourself up for liability with the flashing.

Did you name your car after a girl named Giovanni?

MaximumSVT

Embrace your fears
Established Member
Premium Member
Crazzy_Al said:

You do have taillight covers on in the first pics, don't you? Either way, your car is sinister looking. :beer:

Crazzy_Al

One bad ass Goombah!!
Established Member
MaximumSVT said:
You do have taillight covers on in the first pics, don't you? Either way, your car is sinister looking. :beer:

No, I tinted the taillights with Nite-Shades, 1500 grit snad paper, polishing compound, a few coats of clear coat, and a good amount of wx. No headlight covers.

Kneedragger, if you scroll down to the very bottom of my 1st page you'll see who I named my car after. :beer:

Thanks again.

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
Crazzy_Al said:
Kneedragger, if you scroll down to the very bottom of my 1st page you'll see who I named my car after. :beer:

I was right! I am such a good pervert.
;-)

Users who are viewing this thread