Quietest exhaust with O/R X pipe?

MRSUPRA

Established Member
Just wondering if anyone could help figure out how to quiet my exhaust. I recently purchased this car and it already has an O/R X pipe and GT 500 mufflers. For me the car is too loud and honestly doesn't sound that great to me. I like the power the O/R X pipe gives and it's already tuned for it, so I would like to keep that on. Would the stock mufflers quiet it down some? Or maybe an inline straight through muffler be a good idea? Thanks..

burke985

Established Member
I had to put my stock exhaust back on while im waiting on my JBA's to get here and I can tell you its quiet as a whore in church , im about to put the sound tube back in just to hear something , and I forgot how heavy them stock pieces of crap are

cuzracecar

Established Member
Name ur price and ill even cover shipping cost:D I was just about to order a set yesterday too but if I can save some loot on a used set I'm game lol I love the sound with my o/r x-pipe but its just not loud enough for me

turbosha

stirring the pot since'74
Established Member
Im running around with my stock muffs till It warms. I painted my steedas black. I like to quietness on the highway. But to quite when I want want it loud. If that makes sence.

Users who are viewing this thread