Quickest/Fastest TERMINATOR Cobra?

Black70Stang

Well, I uh, Had a Mustang
Established Member
Anybody got any idea what the quickest/fastest 03-04 Cobra currently is? I'm sure there is a list somewhere, I just haven't been able to find it.

Looking at a new project and I want to play with the big boys :pop:

Venimus03

Established Member
JRS Blown Snake - 8.72 @ 154!!!! 3.4 Whipple power!! Get Sum!!!!

He is the fastest twin screw cobra for sure, as for fastest, I think he still is but I am not 100%

Last edited:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Actually, JR and I were talking about this tonight. And he certainly has the quickest twin screw setup.

But, Buster has gone pretty durn fast with his big ole turbo and bfoley just hit a PR with his Procharged vert. Coincidentally, both of these fellas have current PR's of 8.95!

IronTerp

Turbos are just a whole different deal......

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isl-Ggtgrgo"]YouTube - FastMark's 03 Cobra 8.95@154 Hellion 88mm turbo[/ame]

IronTerp

Long live the KING!!!!

J.R. Lewis' (JR BLOWN SNAKE) passes:
th_2008shootout.jpg

Blaine@PSI

Established Member
i think i may have the fastest as you didnt state whether or not 1/4 mile. i have been a documented 193mph and plan to bust that this weekend and go 200+mph at the texas mile so we will see.

Blaine@PSI

Established Member
From a top speed standpoint, I believe Esqueddy hit a 214 in his 03' with a 2.3 Whipple, at the Salt Flats.

Yes I know this and he was running a 3.4 as well. Also he only went 183 at the mile. and bonneville is a 3 mile stretch so theoretically my car is faster....

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Maybe we need a 3 mile shootout at Bonneville. LOL! Well, you both have awesome cars. There are some big dogs represented here. :rockon:

Nice videos by the way.

MVD

Established Member
Also he only went 183 at the mile. and bonneville is a 3 mile stretch so theoretically my car is faster....

Not necessarily.....his car could have different rear end gear to put his power to use over the 3 mile stretch instead of only one mile.

I know if I was trying for ultimate top speed I would use a different gear than if only trying to achieve top speed over the course of one mile.

Blaine@PSI

Established Member
Not necessarily.....his car could have different rear end gear to put his power to use over the 3 mile stretch instead of only one mile.

I know if I was trying for ultimate top speed I would use a different gear than if only trying to achieve top speed over the course of one mile.

I am not discrediting you any way but at the speeds listed above i max 5th gear completely out at 6886rpm. No with that said I went into 5th at the 1/4 mile mark meaning I used 5th gear for 3/4 of a mile. Now 6th gear is a totally different story and i could see using 6th for nearly 2 more miles to obtain max speed. I know this from expereince and esqeddy does as well we both were/are doing the top speed thing and as soon as i get doen with the mile i am looking at bonneville. also one more thing just throw out there I am on the stock BLOCK!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread