Quick Vid - Slow 2v :shrug:

TClark22

Established Member
Quick Vid - Slow 2v

[youtube_browser]8jj4fU59heg[/youtube_browser]

Got bored on friday night...so i drove it around before the rain moved in.

Just a couple quick 2nd gear pulls to 5800...

How do you guys mount a camera or phone to get good speedo vids? I am obviously holding it in one hand...steering in the other like a noob:). I would like to be able to mount my phone (S3)

Its rain all week but i want to get some good 3rd gear pulls on the highway when it clears up.

Last edited:

Kiohtee

Established Member
+1, the car sounds real good! I can't wait to see what it can really do!

TClark22

Established Member
Sounds awesome! What bpv are you running?

The latest procharger black bypass. On my 3rd one. Had 2 of the older revision that would go through diaphragms like it was nothing. This newest one seems to be made much better.

Its vented to atmosphere though :rolling: which is why its louder

I can only really do 1 gear pulls...car is acting weird when i quick shift. It studders real hard at WOT speed shift. Tuner think it might be fuel related...i dunno, didn't have the issue before switching back to blow-thru and retune.

But don't want to spend the money to fix the prob, just going to enjoy it the way it is...Coyote swap in the works for this off season.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Slow? I beg to differ. LOL! Sounds really awesome. Gotta love the ProCharger. Thanks for the short ride. :)

TClark22

Established Member
Thanks bob.

I am going to try and get some longer 3rd gear pulls here soon. Lol 4.10s and the prochargers makes for a short second gear

Users who are viewing this thread