Quick stupid Quest. about bumper inserts

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
Where are you guys buying?? I want chrome or bk chrome? are the vinyl stickers worth the 8$ or no? Thanks fellas

arodsvt

C Quema
Established Member
Where are you guys buying?? I want chrome or bk chrome? are the vinyl stickers worth the 8$ or no? Thanks fellas

ebay stickers are just as good $10 bought sets for me and my buddies no fading peeling or anything like that....

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Contrary to what some say, not all lettering sets are the same. Some fit the inserts better than others. I preferred vinyl mainly because they fit flush and you can't catch the edges with a towel or get wax in the groove where they meet the body. But if you like shiny (like if you have chrome wheels) then stainless steel looks the best. You can't go wrong really either way. Just decide if you want stainless steel or a color.

For vinyl I recommend Bob White decals.

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
Well put Bob just made my decision easier. Thats y I post dumb questions, I always get intelligent answers;-)

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
I have Chrome wheels on my Oxford white... and I went with Black stickers from American Muscle and couldn't be happier...thought about chrome...but the consensus of SVTperformance and me was that Chrome would be Ghetto, lol...

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
I'm gunna get some stainless for mine. Sonic blue car with chrome wheels though

I've had the cheap ebay kind on my GT and I didn't like them they eventually start to peel and look like shit.

jm@ReischePerf

Owner & Operations Mgr
Established Member
Premium Member
I've had the cheap ebay kind on my GT and I didn't like them they eventually start to peel and look like shit.
+1

I saw a Terminator driving if front of me the other day that had some peeling letters and it looked really bad.

03terminator77

LacedWithVenom
Established Member
I recently purchased mine from ampperformance (black SS inserts) and I am very happy with them. I prefer the SS Inserts over the vinyl, but you are going to pay much more $$$.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
As I mentioned above, I recommend Bob White decals. His are high quality and his customer service is outstanding. He also has reflective inserts. Black during the day and silver/white at night when light is reflected off the letters.
Bob White Decals

Users who are viewing this thread