Quick Question...

SVT03CobraVert

Established Member
I know this topic is brought up so much..but

Has anybody ever received their production number through a email they sent SVT?

I know calling is a good method. But I just recently sent them a email on friday no reply yet, I think they are closed on Saturday and Sunday anyways.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I wouldn't trust that question in an email. Just call them. 1-800-FORD SVT. The press '1'.

SVT03CobraVert

Established Member
This may be a dumb question, but why do you want 50-500 or the last 500?

Just to have ethier the first ones made...Or the last ones made...U know instead of being in the middle of the production numbers.

Wouldnt it be cool to say man I have one of the first One Hundred 03 Cobras made or I had the last one hundred 03 Cobras made.

Or first 500 or last 500

IMO of course.

Welcome to the site!! Loving the Sonic Blue

Last edited:

Terminated03

Established Member
Just to have ethier the first ones made...Or the last ones made...U know instead of being in the middle of the production numbers.

Wouldnt it be cool to say man I have one of the first One Hundred 03 Cobras made or I had the last one hundred 03 Cobras made.

Or first 500 or last 500

IMO of course.

Welcome to the site!! Loving the Sonic Blue

Thanks for the welcome and info.

I was wondering why the number was important to you because when I called they said mine was #39. It seemed low and I wasnt sure if that really made any difference. I figured it was low when I saw the VIN...lots of 0's.

SVT03CobraVert

Established Member
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread