quick pics of the new to me SVTF

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
What up all some may know that I just recently found a 2003 SVTF w/ 23K miles...looked around for a while and think I got a gem, 1 owner car well taken care of. Mods are Borla/Ford racing exhaust, MSD coil pack, Autometer volt/light show (A/F) gauges, aftermarket wheels of some kind, cross-drilled/slotted fronts/slotted rears with aftermarket calipers. Soon to come mods I am thinking intake, motor mounts, short throw.... and most importantly Jon Lund tune :rockon:...watcha think.:thumbsup: Pics are crappy just stopped by my parents house where the car is parked until I get it up into the city (Phila) where I live.

PB060001.gif

PB060003.gif

PB060004.gif

PB060006.gif

PB060007.gif

Last edited:

02AllBlackSVT

Hmm....
Established Member
Nice looking SVTf you got there glad you found one. The only thing sorry to say is not diggin the grille maybe cause its red. but other than that congrats.

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Looks to me, like you did very well!!! I have the same car :) Im loving the mods bro... Congrats to ya, and thanx for sharing the pics.

UtahSVT

Established Member
Wow, lots of red interior. Is that grill not installed yet or what? Why does it sit out so far? Looks good. Interesting that the front bumper lower valence is red too.

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
Wow, lots of red interior. Is that grill not installed yet or what? Why does it sit out so far? Looks good. Interesting that the front bumper lower valence is red too.

The previous did the painting to some of the interior pieces...I could do without it but I was not going to turn down the car because of that...the front grill is installed, that is a one off piece I guess he did himself. You are saying the lower valance should not be red??? Had no idea.....:??: I think the car looks good, I could change some things down the road maybe.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
I like it....it's a nice looking car! Just get rid of some of the red in the interior....Just too bright!

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
I like the front lower valence painted red....looks good. I'm not digging the front grill how it sticks out....or the exhaust. Looks too much like a Boxter anus.

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
I like the front lower valence painted red....looks good. I'm not digging the front grill how it sticks out....or the exhaust. Looks too much like a Boxter anus.

I am actually going to put the exhaust up for sale .....not a big fan of the center exit...I am looking to trade for stock exhaust and some cash if anyone is interested:pop: I think this exhaust (Borla) was like $400+.

Users who are viewing this thread