Quick pic of my 315's

scotty98

8 Ribs
Established Member
pulled the car out the other day. tried to make a short vid with the new camcorder i got and still working on the vid, but took bad pics of my new 315/30/18 bfg dr's with my old camera.:beer:
DSC01010.gif
DSC01011.gif

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Niiice I'm looking forward to getting mine on too.

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Is that an 03/04 fabric top on your car. It looks like one in the pic. I always wanted to do that to my 97 vert but never got around to it. Looks good in the pic if it is post a better pic. And nice lookin ride by the way.:beer:

scotty98

8 Ribs
Established Member
Is that an 03/04 fabric top on your car. It looks like one in the pic. I always wanted to do that to my 97 vert but never got around to it. Looks good in the pic if it is post a better pic. And nice lookin ride by the way.:beer:

no it's just new. i went factory when i replaced it. should have put the 03-04 top on but didnt know it would fit at the time.:beer:

Nice what brand catback/tailpipes are those?
Mac and fit like shit. but the 3" tips are cool. but i am ordering a set of dynomax 2 1/2" direct replacement pipes. i hope they fit better:beer:

Are those 10's or 10 1/2's?
10.5 rears and 8.5 fronts real speedlines too:beer:

scotty98

8 Ribs
Established Member
thanks everyone. and i do have rubbing issues if the driveway or speed bump or what not is at to steep of an angle. and thats even with my fenders rolled. but i am also real low with h&r ss. got the long tubes in the front and tires in the rear to worry about, but it looks killer and i can deal with watching where i go seeing how i put less the a 1000 miles a year on her. i think if i was higher in ride hight it wouldn't be as much of an issue. but she will stay low:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread