Quick Night Shoot

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Wow! Such a good idea. I've messed around with long exposures before and using LEDs but never though to try this. Great idea!

42f5e4b1-14dc-5082.jpg

mike6466

Established Member
Man I'm gonna try tis photo light thing tonight. I was just playing around with my camera taking pictures of space and never thought about getting in the picture to light up my car or whatever I was taking a picture of. Thanks for the info and awesome pictures and great car. Looks awesome!!!

BADD281

Because Race Car
Established Member
Thanks for the compliments everyone! New hood went on today, will get painted at some point not sure when though.

Stanger00

Established Member
Sweet! Did your bumper get any rub marks from the other hood? I know mine got jacked up. The curse of the 03-04 Cobra front bumper with a non 03-04 Cobra hood got me.

BADD281

Because Race Car
Established Member
Sweet! Did your bumper get any rub marks from the other hood? I know mine got jacked up. The curse of the 03-04 Cobra front bumper with a non 03-04 Cobra hood got me.

Yes it sure as hell did!! I needed to repaint the front bumper anyway so I'm kinda over it. I need to put in some work adjusting the headlight panel and bumper in general. Have too much gap between the hood and bumper and the grille delete vanity piece looks like ass where it's at. It'll look good when all is done, just getting really tired of the process of getting to that point. I must be growing out of this hobby or something, seems like everything I work on annoys me, makes me feel like I'm like 70 lol.

Users who are viewing this thread