questions on mounting fore fuel y-blocks

fastlx1

Established Member
I'm in the middle of fabbing up my fuel system, anyone have any pics of where to mount the Fore 3 into 1 Y-blocks, fuel lab filter and the a Fore 2 into 1 Y-block in front for fuel rail? I have a Mach1 but the Mach1 but if anyone has done a solid rear conversion on their cobra with a fuel system, info and pics would help out. Thanks!

MalcolmV8

Established Member
How about some info on how you're designing your fuel system? I've done a few returns and never had the need for a Y block.

fastlx1

Established Member
I'm keeping it returnless style. Fore 3 fuel pump hat with 3 GT supercar pumps. 3 -6 lines out of the hat to the 3 into 1 Y-block which will be -10 line down the side of the car into a 2 into 1 Y-block with 2 -8 lines coming outa that running up to fuel rails which will be -8 on both sides of rails. I have the Lethal Performance duel fuel pump driver harness which I wired in a third driver module so that's all set. Fuel pumps and had are all wired and are in new cobra tank. Just need to make up lines and need to figure where I'm gonna mount the Y-blocks. That's what I need the pics for so I can see where other people have mounted theirs.

MalcolmV8

Established Member
I have not done a layout of that configuration so not sure where you'd put that first 3 into 1 y block. The second one is commonly put under the passenger's foot area so it splits to two hoses right before you go up the front passenger's wheel well.

EDIT: btw that's some serious plumbing, are you going north of 1500 HP or what are you doing?

Vr4me

Senior Lurker
Established Member
I mounted my 3-1 block in the lower section of the driveshaft tunnel close to the passenger side muffler. The only other place I would consider mounting the 3-1 would be in front of the gas tank. I have a sra swap but don't have sub frame connectors and I didnt want the block sitting too low.

If you have sub frame connectors you should have a few more options. I think this link should help: http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...re-tripple-pump-fuel-system-install-pics.html

I can take pictures of mine if you need more ideas

fastlx1

Established Member
lol yea I wish I was going that high in hp but I'm looking for at least 800rwhp, better to be way safe than not have enough and risk going lean. It's a 5.0 stroker, custom comp cams, house of boost dedicate braket that I fabbed my ysi to fit it. Should make at least 25psi hopefully more lol. Vr4me can you send me any pics from your system? Thanks guys for the help! Appreciate it!

Cobra03SC

Established Member
I mounted mine above the axle slightly forward of it then ran my 3 lines to it and then followed the stock fuel line path with my feed line.

Users who are viewing this thread