questions about nitrous

03snakeminated

Established Member
y post maf ? that b4 the maf right? details ? thanks rob ;)

:shrug: i guess post maf hits harder and it doesn't flicker with the maf meter... one question i have is if the car is tuned for nitrous lets say on a 35 shot and then later you want to do a 75, do you "have" to retune? or adding race fuel more than likely (correct me if wrong) would compensate? i guess that would be one of the only benefits of doing it pre-maf (so the pcm to some point add fuel if needed be)...

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
:shrug: i guess post maf hits harder and it doesn't flicker with the maf meter... one question i have is if the car is tuned for nitrous lets say on a 35 shot and then later you want to do a 75, do you "have" to retune? or adding race fuel more than likely (correct me if wrong) would compensate? i guess that would be one of the only benefits of doing it pre-maf (so the pcm to some point add fuel if needed be)...

I shoot a 125 wet shot with a 40amp kb bap and had it tuned for it. Tune is good aswell as the a/f. In the next few weeks I'll be back for a c116 and 125 shot tune. Having a SCT 4 bank switch chip is the cats ass in my scenario so I can run 4 different tunes.

Ralo

Established Member
So it looks like people are using 100-125 on 93 makes me want to just spray mine

Users who are viewing this thread