Questions about dealer upsells

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
wheel and tire i would the rest, if not a daily driver, IMO is not needed...just get in and enjoy your ride...good luck and post some pictures...what color and options did you get?
I've had a few people say the wheel and tire can be worth it due to how expensive the tires are to replace. I may consider that but I don't know if they offered the maint plan. I will recheck all that when I hopefully take delivery of the car Monday.
I got SGM with black tape stripes, track package, performance package, recaro seats, and the navigaion upgrade. I might be forgetting something, but the msrp was 65870. I asked them not to touch the car for the most part so my plan is get it Monday, drive, take it to the stereo shop tuesday for stereo upgrade, tints, and alarm, drive, take it to detail guy depending maybe late in the week or the following Monday. He keeps the car usually around two days maybe more and I will post pics after that. He showed me pics of super snake he did and it made my leg twitch so I can't wait for him to give my car some love.:bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread